guitar poll...

Hell no. Amzaing solos are tought to play perfectly, but with some missing notes I sutre can play most od solos, and riff arent such a big problem. But it wont be perfect in no time.

My favourite solo to play is Silent nNight..... so as the whole song :D

And i can say, that cob songs are easy to play alone, but when my band is trying to play any song, i coes out thats too difficult :D
But hey, whos perfect?

Gimme hcd cd!!!!!!!!

And i can say, that cob songs are easy to play alone, but when my band is trying to play any song, i coes out thats too difficult
But hey, whos perfect?

"Nobody is perfect. I'm nobody." :D

i usualy just play the rifs i learn from bodom an octave higher cuz i dont like to downtune, cuz my guitar has a floyed rose and is used to normal tuning i would not want to mess anyting up, then again i cannot play a lot of bodom just some riffs no solos, do you gusy just learn by ear??

i usualy just play the rifs i learn from bodom an octave higher cuz i dont like to downtune, cuz my guitar has a floyed rose and is used to normal tuning i would not want to mess anyting up, then again i cannot play a lot of bodom just some riffs no solos, do you gusy just learn by ear??

You, ears suck, u have to play song in some computer program that slows the song, and try to get each tone, i do that way, if i cant find a good tab.

And i agree that detuning your guitar to D is cool, but when i have floyd rose on board :D tuning to D takes hours, so i just set up my guitar pro, play a gtp and play everything in E :d

I have three guitars, one tuned in E, one in Eb and one in D.
Usually I use the Eb one cuz that's my best guitar. but for songs like "hate me" you must use the D tuning..

I can play almost everything, I don't know all the solos note by note but that's not important, just improvise the bits you don't know. My fav. solo is the Downfall solo :)

"i think we just have some cocky ass mother fuckers in here. playing it half assed sloppy doesnt coutn either. just cuz you got it memeorized doesnt mean you can play it"

Fuckin right on! I have a lot of friends who say they can solo and sweep, but they are so sloppy and shitty they don't have the right to say they can do those things. It's insulting to guys who spent time and effort to do it properly. I can play a few riffs, a few songs. Silent Night, Everytime I die(full), Lake Bodom(almost full, missing 2 solos) and some of Red Light in my EYes Part II(just started that one). Spend damn near 2 year with the Transcribe software slowing down those songs learning note for note. To the guys here that don't BS and can play this stuff for real, kickass. Another question, anyone here every cover Bodom live with their bands? I'd imagine it would get such a sick response with your audience.