guitar poll...

I've been trying to play Children of Bodom. Its tough for me cause I still suck. One of these days though,,,:)

I'm jealous, but happy for ya. Notice the avatar, lol. Dying for a RR1. With the Bodom songs, just as the other dude said above, keep practicing & take em slow. If ya rush em, you'll get it sloppy as hell, and no one wants to hear shitty playing, especially when it's a great band your covering

I hate sloppy player who say they're good :mad:

I spend quite a few hours every day practicing and playing solos and riffs.. and then some jerk comes up to me.. "hey dude I can play that too.." I said "show me "and then they usually completely suck and are very very sloppy..

I learned to sweep from my guitar teacher..

Originally posted by sMikexUSAe
guitar pro 3 is an awesome program

Guitar Pro 4 is even better:) It just came out.

I only know bits and pieces of bodom songs. I have probably known just about every riff in some points in time but i can never remember them. I'll learn a song, play it until im tired of playing it then i end up just forgetting it.

RR1 sucks because its only 22 frets..... my jackson was a jackson RR1 custom i had some shit modifyed on it...... unfortunatly i had to let it go because i needed money for college :(

Yup, I agree with bodomite, RR1 lacks two frets so you can't play some bodom solos for example...I like very much jackson warriors...and of course the custom rhoads that play Alexi and Roope.
I can play fluently: Deadnight Warrior, Lake Bodom, Warheart, Silent Night..., Bed Of Razors, Wrath Within, Children Of Bodom, Downfall, Follow The Reaper, Everytime I Die and Hate Me!

I wait though for the new ones!

I can play only some of the songs but anyone of Alexi's solos. Man...they are to difficult. Maby some time in the future, after thousants hours of practice, I could play some of them.