What Bodom Songs Can You Play?

Lake Bodom's intro really isn't that hard to play, I just find the timing a bit hard to nail every single time, I think the most challenging thing for me to learn was the solo in Sixpounder, I know its basically the same note with a different start but its really hard to get perfect.

Lake Bodom's intro really isn't that hard to play, I just find the timing a bit hard to nail every single time, I think the most challenging thing for me to learn was the solo in Sixpounder, I know its basically the same note with a different start but its really hard to get perfect.

Really? For some reason that intro has always given me problems. Well, I geuss it all comes with practice anyways so it won't matter then ;)

Everytime I Die (On bass that is)
I'v had to tab it out for 4 string, so bits of it are wrong anyway, an octave down from what they should be.

Every song is fuckin easy till the solos...
I can play many COB riffs, and songs without the solos...
When I get a new amp - I think it will be in winter - I can learn whole songs. Now I must study for this fuckin school...

LazyGuitar said:
What part of it gives you problems?

I just always had a problem keeping up and hitting the right notes on the intro part. Its not too hard any more for me, but for some reason it took me like a year to play it even remotely close to the same speed and make it sound right.

Bodom songs on my bass are as follows...

in full:
Bed of Razors
Every Time I Die
Angels Don't Kill
Children of Decadence
Mask of Sanity
Downfall
Hate Crew Deathroll

in bits:
Needled 24/7
Sixpounder
Black Widow
Bodom After Midnight
Bodom Beach Terror

...i can also play a lot more songs from other bands. :)

Something Wild:
DN Warrior
Red Light Part 2
Lake Bodom
Touch Like Angel of death
HB:
Warheart
Silent Night
Hatebreeder
Bed Of Razors
Towards Dead End
Children Of Bodom
Downfall
FTR:
FtR
Bodom After Midnight
ETID
Mask Of Sanity
Hate Me
Kissing The Shadows
HCDR:
Needled
Sixpounder
Chokehold
Bodom Beach Terror
Youre Better Off Dead
HCDR

Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Trashed,
Knuckleduster
She Is Beautiful

In the order I learned them:

Bed of Razors
Children of Bodom
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me
Everytime I Die
Downfall
Kissing the Shadows
Children of Decadence
Hatebreeder
Needled 24/7
Bodom Beach Terror
Sixpounder

Other than that, I know at least a few riffs or just the solos for a couple of other songs.

I know tons of riffs but im afraid Im not able to play solos. But I never really sat down and just played til i got it. Im about to change that so Im learning Hate Me in full right now :)

Edit: Also Stoned&Drunk if you are up to it Id love to hear a recording of Mask of Sanity :)

I can play anything by them, but i improvise solos.

Not that i can't learn them.. just that i improvise every solo i do

i can play silent night, and some loose riffs...i'm practicing my arpeggio's and scales right now, as well as picking & fingering speed...my abilities are in bleak contrast to the time I have been playing guitar..I've played for about 5-6 years but never really practiced a lot...bad me

Lake Bodom
Touch Like Angel Of Death (live version mostly)

All of Hatebreeder except the Downfall solo

All of Follow The Reaper except Bodom After Midnight, Taste Of My Scythe and Northern Comfort.

Angels Don't Kill, Sixpounder, Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood, Bodom Beach Terror, Needled 24/7

Don't Stop At The Top