can you play any Bodom solos?

i dont play guitar but if i thrust the word of some guitarists i know
the solos are not THAT hard...pretty good stuff to play but seems that for someone who have talent and play guitar since some years its nothing. and yeah ozz the composition is pretty repeatitive...alexi should try to do something else than speed metal solos and power/speed metal with extreme influences...
this is good but if he don't diversify his style ppl gonna get bored
by the music (every time i die was a good start of changing) but
still lahio is a damn good guitarist (and musician) !

I can play Bodom solos, like Silent Night..., Warheart, Downfall, Kissing The Shadows, Children Of Decadence and others... But I can't play them _perfectly_ every time (yet), 'cause I have not played guitar so long, but I'm becoming better and better every day... ;)

I can play some solos from other groups, but anyone from CoB. I have tried with Bed of Razors, which is for me the slowest solo that Alexi plays, but the last part of the solo, when the Organ solo starts, it´s still a bit fast for me.
I can play the rest of the song perfectly, but at the moment, no solo.

But well, I think it´s not bad at all because I started to play the guitar less than 2 years ago...

Originally posted by Qsilver
I haven't tried to play those solos but I don't think I could play them 'cause I've only played guitar for about a week. :)

NO.... I dont think you could yet.:p

I can play solos form CoB like: silent night............, kissing the sadows (but not all), hatebreeder, downfall, children of decadence, lake bodom, a little bit of Deadnight warrior, and many more melodies from CoB, especjaly those from classical music...... But my playing isnt perfect of course, I play only 3 years now..........:)

But hey, u say, that Alexis solos are easy, ups, sorry, aren't hard, but try to compose something like that, can anybody du that,?
Most of them are through the whole song in one scale, but those composing puzzles, that Alexi uses, are amaizing.

:) :)

ALEXI IS A GUITAR GOD 4 ME