can you play any Bodom solos?

whatsinaname said:
Have you ever heard the late jimi hendrix?

:err: For one, Jimi was great.............FOR HIS TIME!!! I can name tons of different guitarists one thousand times better than him. Sure he WAS good in the 70s. And yes, I know about Jimi. Christ, I've even been to his grave a couple times for I live in the same area where he did. I could drive to his grave in 20-30 fucking minutes. Compare Alexi or Petrucci with Jimi. Christ, 4 Jimis couldn't compare. I know what you're saying, "But Jimi was Jimi!" but guess what, that was 20-30 years ago. Personally, I think Page is better than Jimi. He was just a druggy. Sure he was good and all, but ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I'm going to shutup now. It's going to make my brain explode.

NP: Rhapsody - Dawn of Victory

HateCrewDeathroll said:
I play bass guitar in a band called Mutiny.
www.metalmutiny.com

We cover 3 Bodom songs, Hatebreeder, Bed of Razors, and Hate Me! The bass parts are quite simple once you learn the pauses and shit. I think that Bodom is the best band in the world, but the bass needs something more special. Every part in COB is insanly hard, even the drums. But the bass is not nearly as hard to do. Awesome riffs though.
just read this...
hey dude, Jaska is a great drummer, a really great one, i admire his style...
but i can assure you: bodom's drums are NOT insanely hard...they're quite easy actually.

Jaska has some very good technique, you can see it by his live playing & by HCDR (which he does his bet performance on COB). But bodom's drumparts are not hard at all.

Thilo said:
This arpeggios sounds like crap, this has nothing to do with music this just showing off and splurging!!! And of course you can play that, and of course you have nothing to record it... :heh:

Relax man, they are well played, and if you don't think so, at least respect anothers opinion+I really have nothing to record myself playing and put it online on pc, is that so hard to believe? If you really think i am lying about something like that, well... then this is a waste of my time typing this.

Uh, steve, john petrucci and alexi laiho don't play like Jimi did, Jimi had..uh..STYLE. something COB lacks. Besides, the fastest, best, guitarist in the world is Michael Angelo..when you see him play, you will understand. Download "Speed Kills", and try to find his double guitar videos.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
just read this...
but i can assure you: bodom's drums are NOT insanely hard...they're quite easy actually.

Jaska has some very good technique, you can see it by his live playing & by HCDR (which he does his bet performance on COB). But bodom's drumparts are not hard at all.
Well, Jaska I find to be perfect for Cob. He can handle everything they need to do. But I think Warheart and Hate Crew Deathroll has some exceptionaly good drum parts.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
just read this...
...But bodom's drumparts are not hard at all.
Totally agree with that.
Yeah...Jaska is really great drummer, especially if you see his playing live...and yep, seems his drumming in HCDR is the best 'till now...
but i can assure you: bodom's drums are NOT insanely hard...they're quite easy actually....
yep...drums in COBs music are not hard at all...you just have to have the feeling fro drums and there are no problems for playing that. I am playing this, awesome I can say and not hard at all:cool:

see ya:headbang:

I can play some of Bodom's solos, namely Bed of Razors, Downfall, Children of Bodom, Silent Night Bodom Night, Follow the Reaper, Bodom after Midnight, Everytime I die, Hate Me! But something weird about me is that everytime a Bodom solo comes up I just start improvising. Heh... I've only been playing for 2 years or so...