can you play any Bodom solos?

Tut Ankh Amon said:
@cob666: drums are all about having technique inserted into feeling ya know?
drums are THE best fucking isntrument to play with your heart
to throw away the pain... to give ya the chills :)
of course...I just don't have anything to add to your qoutes...
bowdown.gif

btw...I love drums...epsecially double pedal bass!!!:headbang:

see ya:headbang:

Drums and bass are all midi and soundfonts, but the guitars are recorded by me thru a POD 2...thanks anyway...:zombie:

@Gnuckell -> really cool man :headbang: I gotta headbang!! :headbang:

@ Creeping death

Uh, steve, john petrucci and alexi laiho don't play like Jimi did, Jimi had..uh..STYLE. something COB lacks. Besides, the fastest, best, guitarist in the world is Michael Angelo..when you see him play, you will understand. Download "Speed Kills", and try to find his double guitar videos.

Michael Angelo is INSANE!! Speed kill it' fuckin technical, and the part where he swich is hand and play reverse on his guitar make me wanna cry(damn fast!) but actually, i dont think he's the best...

I think Alexi's stuffs, which may be esier, are really more better. They got something good on them. COB solo aren't the more hard to do, but as sure they are of the best metal solo cuz they are simply "good". You cannot listen to one of alexi's solo and say: it suck. If you never heard ofguitar and listen to angelo, you won't love his stuff that much. When you know how hard his riffs are, you go :zombie: