What if they made a movie about CoB...?

grey knight

Etheraven
Oct 31, 2007
Siikajoki
Just wondering, it might be cool thing, a story about how they started and advanced and became popular...etc.

I can already imagine how it starts off with somebody telling telling about the happenings in Bodom. Then you can see Alexi saying "hey that'll be cool thing to write songs about!". (or something.) :lol:

I think it could be called "Bastards of Bodom". :)

it doens't matter because there will be no (at least ''cinema-worth'') movie about COB. Though i like the trashed lost helsinki thing :D

successful_troll.jpg

Just wondering, it might be cool thing, a story about how they started and advanced and became popular...etc.

I can already imagine how it starts off with somebody telling telling about the happenings in Bodom. Then you can see Alexi saying "hey that'll be cool thing to write songs about!". (or something.) :lol:

No offence but I think this is beyond hilarious.

They could make something like the Blair Witch Project out of the Bodom murders, but then again they didn't have cameras back then, so case closed.

I suppose you're gonna write the script, since you're full of brigh ideas.

:lol:

No offence but I think this is beyond hilarious.

They could make something like the Blair Witch Project out of the Bodom murders, but then again they didn't have cameras back then, so case closed.

I suppose you're gonna write the script, since you're full of brigh ideas.

Nope, they had NO camera's whatsoever in 1960 Joonas, The Ed Sullivan Show never existed, The Wizard of Oz is actually a conspiracy and was made in the late 80s with our generation brought up believing it was revolutionary. Casablanca is a fraud too. Lawrence of Arabia was never really filmed, it was just a series of lifelike cartoons. Fucking Christ..

Yea, why not... But as you know, there are some few minor documentarys about Cob as "Trashed, lost and strungout in helsinki", and "cob tv" etc :)

Love the Scene when they pic up masks and hats and just foolin' around att lake bodom. :headbang:

Yea, why not... But as you know, there are some few minor documentarys about Cob as "Trashed, lost and strungout in helsinki", and "cob tv" etc :)

Love the Scene when they pic up masks and hats and just foolin' around att lake bodom. :headbang:

Napoleon, viking, fireman(?) and cop laiho:lol:

Nope, they had NO camera's whatsoever in 1960 Joonas, The Ed Sullivan Show never existed, The Wizard of Oz is actually a conspiracy and was made in the late 80s with our generation brought up believing it was revolutionary. Casablanca is a fraud too. Lawrence of Arabia was never really filmed, it was just a series of lifelike cartoons. Fucking Christ..

*facepalm*

These days kids have video cameras in their cellphones, it wasn't like that back then Einstein.