bodom project

HauknessX

Jan 21, 2004
Mass
i have a class in school called music history and i get to write a 5 page paper on bodom. its gona be like the only school paper ill ever enjoy. i think im gona write about their influences and stuff like classical, 80s stuff, malmsteen, and then tell about their playing techniques and whatnot....anyone with any other good ideas to write about please share.

what about the lake bodom story to explain the band name? =P

alexi's bad days in school and how he was tormented by the other students, and that he dropped out and look at him now...ur thesis could be that dropping out of school is good :p

put a song on the radio and if you put put kissing the shadows, black window or bodom beach terror, Bed of razors isnt bad too. Then tell them the story about the lake bodom thing. show em some live pics or a video if you have then and talk about them. that they drink alot:)).....

ya, we had to hand in just our thesis the other day, and mine was children of bodom is better than what you listen to..the end, and my music teacher was like umm...ok. and i drew scythes and stuff al over and he like got mad.

ps...janez, im not positive, but i think the final countdown version you are listening to isnt actualy bodom, they never covered that song.

Yea, CoB never covered The Final Countdown.. I forget which one the most common one is.. but there is also one by Norther that it may be.

I got to do a whole huge report on anything related to music, we had a very broad choice and I did metal and its history influences. I got 100% on it!!!

Reisberg said:
alexi's bad days in school and how he was tormented by the other students, and that he dropped out and look at him now...ur thesis could be that dropping out of school is good :p

i dont know that story. just that he dropped school. :yuk: tell the story

your better off dead than fuckin with alexi...man those poeple sure lucked out if they gave alexi shit and he didnt slay them.

your better off dead than fuckin with alexi...man those poeple sure lucked out if they gave alexi shit and he didnt slay them in return.

Ir0n_mE said:
Why did the students torment Alexi? In what way?

Remember, when he was at school he wasn't the vocalist/guitarist for Bodom, just an average kid, check out the majority of kids getting bullied at your /old/current school, then you'll know.

HauknessX said:
ps...janez, im not positive, but i think the final countdown version you are listening to isnt actualy bodom, they never covered that song.

yea they did.

I did that kind of stuff on the seventh grade . Me and my friend , we told to others about bodom , discography and stuff . Anyway , it was when FTR was just released in Finland , and so we played Hate Me ! to give an example of music they play . I think we got 9s for it (between 4 and 10 ). :D Though I can say the teacher didn't like bodom . (Jerkoff person anyway.) :bah:

And last year I did the same thing about Nightwish . (Only in senior high this time ) :D

HauknessX said:
your better off dead than fuckin with alexi...man those poeple sure lucked out if they gave alexi shit and he didnt slay them.

Hahahaahaha, that was the gayest thing i've read in a long time... well done.