One step closer to John Bush's permanent return?

You are right they do seem to pull good sized crowds here. And with a new record in tow I'm sure they would again.

Australia is one of the most expensive places to travel to from the US, so I can't imagine that they'd fly all the way there for one show.

Soundwave is a touring festival, with 5 shows scheduled in our biggest 5 cities over about 2 weeks.

They are listed as 3rd billed act on the tour.

So I expect Placebo and FNM to play at the same time with Thrax playing just before. Means I don't miss either of them.

BTW my ticket came in the post yesterday :)

ANTHRAX ANTHRAX... My god some of the stupid kids on the Soundwave forum have no idea. They are in for a shock when Anthrax blow the fuck outta their stupid nu metal/hardcore/metalcore/soft cock bands off the stage.

I saw someone on the soundwave forum today commented:

"Anthrax? Aren't they some shit old washed up losers? Lol, all their fans are probably old or ded"

I couldn't believe it. I'm also looking forward to them crushing everyone else that tries to play the festival.

They are listed as 3rd billed act on the tour.

So I expect Placebo and FNM to play at the same time with Thrax playing just before. Means I don't miss either of them.

BTW my ticket came in the post yesterday :)

ANTHRAX ANTHRAX... My god some of the stupid kids on the Soundwave forum have no idea. They are in for a shock when Anthrax blow the fuck outta their stupid nu metal/hardcore/metalcore/soft cock bands off the stage.

Where are they listed third on the bill? It's not alphabetical is ist?.. AFI, Alexisonfire, Anthrax..... (??)

I do believe they were rumoured to be 3rd on the bill. Though perhaps some of the more newer `metal' bands will be instead.