One World Government/Illuminati/Etc.

Draehl

Lurker
May 31, 2004
Atlanta 'burbs
Okay, so anyone who has even partially delved into the world of conspiracy theories knows how the underlying cause of most everything that's occured since the early 20th century, and now into the 21st century, is to slowly create a one world government headed by the global elite/bankers/shadow governments/blah blah blah. WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, 9/11, and now the "planned economic crashes" around the world. I place that in quotes because I don't necessarily believe any of this, though I do find it interesting and keep an open mind, I'm not one to be brainwashed by the conspiracy theorists and more than big brother.

Ultimately the point of this thread is for me to ask this question:

What reasoning would anyone have to create a one world government? What's the end result? What's the reward? Where's the motivation? Why does anyone need that much power? I can understand evil deeds being done to catch a payday. Petty thieves. People who embezzle. Hell, even people selling out the jews in WW2 for cash. But it seems to me that once you reach a certain point money becomes no object. You can live like a king. Anything you want is yours. Live your life in luxury and be happy.

Yet, if, IF, these conspiracy theorists are correct, why do these global elite that already effectively control most everything NEED any more control? Where's the motivation? Pure ego?

i believe that conspiracy theorists r correct in some points, while a lot of what they say make sense, Illuminati are trying to push their ideology onto everyone, by movies,media and most of all , education. Here, we r not allowed to teach certain things about history and religion, even teachers dont wanna argue with us when we bring this subject. I think the Arab is a typical example of Illuminati success, people r leaving religion without argument, denying their identity, their language and everything that identify them. why? because of the globelization bad effects, now they see that the western world = Heaven and freedom means to rebel against religion and parents and society and moral rules which is not. The Illuminati are trying to lead people to a unique path where they think in the same way believe in the same thing, which is Theosophy.
And about your question dude; we humans, are really greedy, the more you get the more you need, a lot is never enough, and in our nature we love control, you mate may wanna control this forum for example, or your municipality in order to make it the closer possible to your own way of seeing things right?so these people are greedier than regular people. They want to see the world in as they wish it to be, even if they do realize that they wont live enough to put their plans into utter practice.
You can take the famous metal bands as an example, they talk in their music about how life sucks, whereas they are fucking rich like Dee Snider lol, u see a lot is never enough, all what they wanna do is causing mayhem in the world and make people fight against each other while they are pushing them to the same " mental jail". Too bad that they succeeded in that in many ways, like the misconception between arabs and west for example.

Well, I'm more than sure that something that is beyond civilian's control is happening, whether it is the apeshittidedness of the NWO or Illumantai stuff or just general government assholery, I'm sure there's something big going on.

I believe the origional post in its entirety is quite good and in agreement with my beliefs and suspecions. I dont fall for the total grand design of conspiracy theories but do believe much of the financial part is of grand design for the purpose of financial power and just plain power trippin.

Hexwind nailed alot of it pretty good too.

An excuse of "world peace" could be applied Im sure, simply as a sales pitch to get the bleeding hearts on board and an attempt to shame the rest.

One of mans biggest problems is his denial that we are NOT all one people. We are divided by borders and cultures and personal self interests. So to suggest that lions will lay with lambs is only a dream piped up ages ago in antiquity. Territorial is an innate characteristic of the beast and man needs to learn not to deny his own instincts for the good of his own offspring. You must look out for your own first and foremost or you are spineless trash that never would have survived the days of natural selection. This very loss of natural selection has lended its hand to the gumby(spineless) world of pussification.{there is another totally viable and opposed view of this too}

We are all decendents of warriors and with todays knowledge and more realistic overview of how things came to be as they are, we should not raise our swords against each other but rather our so called "leaders" that have brought us down this path of destruction, conquest and chaos as a distraction for their personal gain of wealth and power.

We are all decendents of warriors and with todays knowledge and more realistic overview of how things came to be as they are, we should not raise our swords against each other but rather our so called "leaders" that have brought us down this path of destruction, conquest and chaos as a distraction for their personal gain of wealth and power.

I totally agree with this statement.
But the problem is that the vast majority of people don't realize that they have been betrayed by their own leaders all over the world, we have been lied to. And the only thing that led us here, is ignorance and being closed to our own shells. These people take advantage of ignorance of people, and the critical situations of the world, poverty, wars, and all kind of human conflicts, to manipulate us and unfortunately they gain our trust enough to bring us chaos. Now the only solution that i can see to remedy things is to educate our offspring so they won't fall into the same thing.

Okay, so anyone who has even partially delved into the world of conspiracy theories knows how the underlying cause of most everything that's occured since the early 20th century, and now into the 21st century, is to slowly create a one world government headed by the global elite/bankers/shadow governments/blah blah blah. WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, 9/11, and now the "planned economic crashes" around the world. I place that in quotes because I don't necessarily believe any of this, though I do find it interesting and keep an open mind, I'm not one to be brainwashed by the conspiracy theorists and more than big brother.

Ultimately the point of this thread is for me to ask this question:

What reasoning would anyone have to create a one world government? What's the end result? What's the reward? Where's the motivation? Why does anyone need that much power? I can understand evil deeds being done to catch a payday. Petty thieves. People who embezzle. Hell, even people selling out the jews in WW2 for cash. But it seems to me that once you reach a certain point money becomes no object. You can live like a king. Anything you want is yours. Live your life in luxury and be happy.

Yet, if, IF, these conspiracy theorists are correct, why do these global elite that already effectively control most everything NEED any more control? Where's the motivation? Pure ego?

It is about one thing: Unbridled power, with no chance for competition. They don't need more control, they want it.

The current aims of the transhumanism and bio-engineering movements is to create a race of "super=humans". You better believe that the "powers that be" will not allow this to be spread to everyone. If you read the writings of the transhumanist visionaries they foresee the human race splitting into 2 lines, a genetically superior group, and a genetically inferior/slave group. This is the ultimate plan of the NWO/Illum/etc.

It is about one thing: Unbridled power, with no chance for competition. They don't need more control, they want it.

The current aims of the transhumanism and bio-engineering movements is to create a race of "super=humans". You better believe that the "powers that be" will not allow this to be spread to everyone. If you read the writings of the transhumanist visionaries they foresee the human race splitting into 2 lines, a genetically superior group, and a genetically inferior/slave group. This is the ultimate plan of the NWO/Illum/etc.

geeze, your friggin scaring me

it has been interesting that some old sci-fi plots have come to fruitation. Never much into sci-fi always earthly kind of stuff, historical, real life scenerios.

Wow, i've spent the last 6 months watching documentaries, digging for articles, and speaking to people about the Illuminati and NWO and secret societies in general, but i've never heard such thing man... Do you have any links where i can read more about this part of the plan. It's a real danger to our kids :OMG:

sounds like Nietzche's "uber-mensch"

:lol: so most people here believe that there is an "illuminati" conspiracy/shape-shifting lizard conspiracy running the world? hilarious.

solipsism is to philosophy what conspiracy theories are to politics.

believe in the existence of the world? believe that real people exist and are not a figment of your imagination? you should doubt more, you closed minded fuck

don't believe that shape-shifting reptiles / freemasons / jews / bankers are conspiring to enslave us all in labor camps? you should question things, you stupid fuck. wake up.

miserable. and whenever you get called on it you can pull the old cannard, "well it's good to doubt politicians"

it was just this kind of conspiracy shit that triggered the holocaust. you guys never heard of the protocols of the elders of zion fraud?

huh ? really have no idea if that post said anything or not, seemed really uncommitted and sarcastic... which I can deal with IF i know WTF is being said.

I dont know about some "Illuminati" but I have no doubt that much of what goes down was of grand design and years in the making. Primarily in economics and financial as well as localized governmental stuff. Not sure about the entire world control but have little doubt that many pursue it, why else did "globalism" and "multiculturalism " get shoved down everyones throats the past 15 years, when the largest percentages of populations with much to lose opposed or at least were leary of it?

Wow, i've spent the last 6 months watching documentaries, digging for articles, and speaking to people about the Illuminati and NWO and secret societies in general, but i've never heard such thing man... Do you have any links where i can read more about this part of the plan. It's a real danger to our kids :OMG:

I would say it's a danger to us already. Shit has been in the works for centuries. Technology has just allowed it to go into warp drive. Read the writings of Albert Pike, and Adam Weishaupt, stuff the Rockefellers/Rothschilds/JP Morgans have done said/done, it goes on and on.

I've been digging into this stuff for years, and there is way more out there than I could ever totally cover. A very good book (by a Muslim btw) is
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Terrorism-Illuminati-Three-Thousand-History/dp/1419661256/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1245944905&sr=8-1"]"Terrorism and the Illuminati" by David Livingstone.[/ame]

It's not any kind of end-all of information, but it does paint a very clear picture of the area it covers.

Thanks Dakryn, too bad that i can't order from the net anything outside Tunisia so far. But I don't think he is a Muslim because of his name David, it's not a Muslim name... anyways, it's his own business :p thanks.
I agree that technology can be the most dangerous weapon if it's on the wrong hands !! Which i believe it is. Personally, i see the only way we, citizens of the earth, to build limits to this shit is to be educated..
Oh well.. they touched education too, so how the hell can you know that what u have been shown is true or wrong. Fuck it.

:lol: so most people here believe that there is an "illuminati" conspiracy/shape-shifting lizard conspiracy running the world? hilarious.

i've got a cousin that firmly believes that George Bush Senior is NOT human, that he ONLY LOOKS human, and that him becoming president in 88 was part of an extra-terrestrial plot to control how USA interacts with the rest of the world, according to her, there are aleins that talk to her, warning her about the evil aliens that want America to take over the globe for some reason

That is a little overboard. The actual fact is that the Bush family made their fortune laundering money for the Nazis with IG Farben. Bush just carried on his family legacy of working to undermine American independence.

That is a little overboard.
i didn't mean to imply that i actually agree with my cousin, i was merely adding a personal anecdote that i thought was relevant to the topic being discussed
i, myself, am reasonably sure Bush Senior really is human

politicians/human... interesting concept

my theory that polititions are in fact human is based on Thomas Hobbes' theory that humans are inheirently evil, and that, it is only the rules and regulations of society's structure that actually stop people from doing horrendously evil things
(people don't break the law because being in jail sucks)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Hobbes
the basic idea is that you wouldn't have to make a rule against doing something if no one had the inclination to break that rule to begin with, so according to hobbes, the 10 comandments
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10_Commandments
is actually a list of the things that people are instictively inclined to do, with the instruction, "don't do these things"

so based on the ideas of Thomas Hobbes, the idea of an illuminatti-type group seems not only feasable, but inevitable