Only a few days until.......July 25th

HMV and MVC online shops has it listed for 25th July release

Do you know of any place where I can get it for a reasonable price (although if it's anything like the other 2 albums whatever I pay will be worth it)

Dan W said:
HMV and MVC online shops has it listed for 25th July release

Do you know of any place where I can get it for a reasonable price (although if it's anything like the other 2 albums whatever I pay will be worth it)

I see what you mean dude....and it's the same on Amazon......I've been told absolutely NOTHING about this and I'm investigating right now mate!:yell:

Just got hold of the label and as usual I'm the last to know these things........you are quite correct....it does appear to be July 25th now! ARGGHHHHHH!!!

Nothing to do with the band as ever, due to HMV/Virgin and release quotas!!!

Once again I can only apologise wholeheartedly....if you wanna kick off about it...let the label know guys!

Valo Nightstalker said:
another blow but it will not damper my spirt Steve u guys rock and the waiting just makes me want it more u have my support and im sure u have everyone elses :headbang:

I absolutely agree with you Valo! We all know it isn't PQ's doing, and as DT said the album IS worth the wait.
I'm more than sure you have all the FC members support Steve as well as everyone here on the forum! :headbang: