Launch Party

Symphony said:
Did your Japanese CD turn up dude?

No, I've waited all week and nothing yet. I'm a little worried as there's 2 CD's in there. I'll email the guy if I hear nothing bu Monday.

No promo yet either. I did get a mail back from Majestic rock and they said they'd send me one when they had them. I haven't received it yet but I don't want to pester them.

Not having much luck really :tickled:

I'm confined to listening to the samples on the Japanese fansite.....from those alone though it already sounds like a potential album of the year and I say that most sincerely. Can't wait to hear this!! :headbang:

It's actually not a shop I ordered from.

I've kinda got to know the guy from when I bought a Sonata Arctica release from him. Since then I have bought Neverworld from him along with more Sonata Arctica and Axenstar stuff.

I think he has to put the CD's on order first though. I'm pretty sure they'll come this week. (at least I hope so)

I'm well looking forward to reviewing this album too.....I've gotten frustrated every day this week coming home from work to find nothing in the post. :confused:

And I'm now emailing the guy as the very next thing I do.

I don't consider myself impatient but my idea was to get the review up as soon after the Japanese release as possible. Now I just feel like a prat as I'm not able to do owt about it! :confused:

edit: Okay he's got back to me pretty quickly.

He was waiting for the new Axenstar one to come in stock. They shall be posted on right away.

Dammit I knew I should have got that at a later date since I already have the Euro version.

Oh well, I guess I just need to wait......

Note to self: if you don't let people know what your current email address is there's a good chance you can miss important messages :rolleyes: durrr me!