Orphaned Land Meetng Party!!!!

Derya the Angel

THE SUICIDER
Feb 13, 2003
ist-turkiye
www.delikasap.com
Here i am!!! also with the certain details of the "ORPHANED LAND MEETING PARTY"!!!"

date: July 2nd 2004 friday
time: 00:00-04:00
place: Bronx Club (a place at taxim)

price: 7million Turkish liras/6million Turkish liras for OL forum members!!!(1 beer included)

To get the place is not a problem because probably we will get there all together after the show.
and a good news is:
WE CREATE OUR PLAYLIST AT THE PARTY!!!
So all you can do is to write which songs you wanna listen to during the party!!!Of course except OL,because it'll be played for sure!!!

so see ya at the party!!!:headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

Derya you`re indeed an angel !!
how awesome !!
I think i`ll preper the israelis that will be there and maybe even collect the money for the club. I dont have your contacts (icq or messenger..) do you mind to add me to yours please? :dopey:

Derya You Have A Big Bravo From The Greek OL Fans!!!:worship: :)
See You All There My Beloved Orphaned Family In 8 Days :headbang: :kickass:
As For The Playlist , I Would Like To Listen (except OL , Of Course ):
Amorphis And Pentagram.

i'll be there!
with my digital camera.... :D

i hope its not too much, but i would like to hear:
dying fetus
killswitch engage
amon amarth
hammerfall
terror 2000 - sun of a gun duaghter of a slaughter
Machine Head - Imperium
:headbang:

Folklore said:
Derya you`re indeed an angel !!
how awesome !!
I think i`ll preper the israelis that will be there and maybe even collect the money for the club. I dont have your contacts (icq or messenger..) do you mind to add me to yours please? :dopey:
Thanx Avi,
im trying my best just for you;)
BTW, im not into technical world so i dont have any icq or anything else. i still prefer the letters than e-mail:D if i had one, you already would be there for sure;)

Also, I have a good idea:
The OL forum members will recognize each others with the nickname stickers which will stick on them.
We will prepare the stickers with you nicknames that you will wear during the party! how is it?:Smokedev: