Orphaned Land Meetng Party!!!!

Sorry to say but it doesn't seem like a private place for an OL party. Isn't Venue the place that holds the fest with some thousand people inside? Please fill me in if i'm wrong...sorry, i'm lost here... :confused: :loco: :erk:

My friends,

I recived a personal phone call from the orginazer of the fest and he askd that we shall make it at the fest area from several reasons, since Orphaned Land are RTN's guests we had to respect his request, we believe we will have the best time, dont worry about it!

Kobi :)

Thousand thanks for filling us in with details. :)
As i said in a previous post...I follow your steps!!!
In the end it's not the place which the party will be organized...I 100% respect your decision as i respect all of you in here!!! :worship:
Thank you very much OL and all brothers and sisters in Turkey for giving much of your precious time to make this party true!!! :wave:
So...lets PARTY!!! :hotjump: :headbang: :kickass:

woohoo... i cant wait anymore...
on the 1st day, Amon Amarth (my favorite band) and right after that OL....
almost the perfect show.

also i hope Atrocity will play their old stuff, this will make this day even better.

Yesterday, I talked to organizer of the festival and requested something about our party. Thank God, he accepted them; the party place is near the festival place as you know and it's not private only to OL party members but WE WILL PLAY OUR PLAYLIST DURING 00:00-04:00 so keep on listing your song which you wanna listen to it in the party!

And the other thing is, we can wear OL forum member stickers which is written our nicknames on it to recognize each others.

And the last thing is: We will hang everywhere "Orphaned Land Meeting Party" posters that is created by Our HOLY webmaster Burak!
These are the requests that i wanted from the organizer, men can't refuse a girl like me, hehehee:D :D :D
Oh,the most important thing is; the beer will be cheap!!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Hey Orphaned Family , We Are Coming:hotjump:
In Some Hours We Start Our Magic Travel To Istanbul!!!!!!
It Is 12 Hours By Bus But It Is Worth :worship:
As For The Fans That Won't Come , We 'll Have A Lot Of Pictures To Send Here In The Forum And We Will Think Them There...:Spin:
I Hope That This OL Performance Will Be The Start Of Many Other Performances To Other Countries And To Yours :) :hotjump:

In about 8 hours we begin our travel to Istanbul!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
See you all, GREAT ORPHANED LAND FAMILY SOON!!!:worship:
Hey brother Burak, sister Derya keep some OL meeting posters for your friends from Greece ok? ;) :)
Let the memories begin!!! :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: