Launch Party

Haha, the very second I read that reply, "YOU HAVE MAIL" boomed out from the middle of Magic Never Dies. Confused that these words were not in the lyrics last time I heard the song, it took me a few seconds to actually check my inbox.

"Ahhhh" I said. "It's the E-mail about the invite to the top secret location in London from Raven."

Cheers again guys! (For the album AND the release party!)

That's probably cause i was looking at June.....

Still! Here's my dilema...

1 day off work (providing the launch party isn't midday saturday), £50 transport, 1hour each way, get to meet a few friends in london besides going to a badass show.

24 hours on a bus TWICE within 5 days, Earthshaker fest, £205 and have to FIGHT for the days off work...

Hahahaha, help me guys (Honestly, i dunno what to do, haha)

how about this one gav....

£50 (at least) return flight Aberdeen to Luton
£20 all day train/tube ticket
Booze/Partying/Power Metal all night :E
Train back to Luton, Sleep in Airport
First flight back to Aberdeen

haha... now THAT is a Power Metal Pilgrimage :p

Man, I didn't realise just how lucky I was, living in London.

20 minutes underground train. £5 travelcard.

Not much in the way of a Pilgrimage, but a fraction of the cost. Guess the first rounds on me!

Docaroo said:
acutally Gav, aren't you in Perth? How you gonna get down for this dude??

ame way i always get to london for around 1pm, lol

7am megabus from perth to glasgow then buchanan bus station airport bus to GLA, to most likely stansted then all day travelcard train in to the centre of london.

If i come down, i'll stay a few days, hang out with some friends etc

rorymcinerney said:
I'll drink to that!

Damnit, I better be able to make this party, but I bet parents will threaten to take something away if I go :( the bastards.

Inform them in advance of your plans. Be firm, but don't whine or get angry.

Failing that, play the "But I won't love you anymore" card; guaranteed to get you to the party. NOTE: Also guaranteed to lose your parents.:erk: