Launch Party

I got an E-mail through ok... Check your spam folder maybe? I could forward the details with Steve's premission, don't want to make the details public you see :p.

Also, got any webpages about this DJ Griffin?

Tonberry said:
I got an E-mail through ok... Check your spam folder maybe? I could forward the details with Steve's premission, don't want to make the details public you see :p.

Also, got any webpages about this DJ Griffin?

I checked all my folders the other day just in case...I practically never get spam anyway so if it'd fallen into the Junk I'm sure I would've noticed :erk: try again I guess...

Here's a cheeky request for you ;D! Can you email the FC members (or at least, me) a copy of the list of all the people going, so we have an idea of numbers and who else is going to be there without us having to have 30 msn conversations to discover who is/isn't comming?

Cheers :headbang:

Tonberry said:
Here's a cheeky request for you ;D! Can you email the FC members (or at least, me) a copy of the list of all the people going, so we have an idea of numbers and who else is going to be there without us having to have 30 msn conversations to discover who is/isn't comming?

Cheers :headbang:

Drop Raven an email regarding FC members who are attending....I'd say we are expecting around 100ish people on the night