Oops, He Did It Again!!!!!!!

Well, once again big respect for him even playing with a broken shoulder.
It will not be good for the recovery, but everything for the fans. That's one of the reasons why he's so special.

Hopefully he gets better soon. I hate him talking all depressed.

Well, once again big respect for him even playing with a broken shoulder.
It will not be good for the recovery, but everything for the fans. That's one of the reasons why he's so special.

Hopefully he gets better soon. I hate him talking all depressed.

I disagree, I can't respect someone who is constantly breaking bones because he can't handle himself while being drunk and and puts in danger album recordings and even live shows. That's just irresponsible.

Alexi should consider replacing alcohol with milk... then he probably woudlnt fall from anywhere and even if he did, his bones would be stronger so they wouldnt break.

Bad English????
:OMG:

Nah.

his not-that-perfect-english. duh i just exaggerate once and everyone has to defend this guy.:rolleyes:
well, all in all I think he uses 'fuck' and 'you know' so often because he thinks thats 'american' and 'cool' and especially 'metal'!
fucking fuck fuck motherfuck suck fucking swear fucking gangsta fuck fucking language, you know?
if he talks like that in his mother tongue consider me a fucking fucker.

I disagree, I can't respect someone who is constantly breaking bones because he can't handle himself while being drunk and and puts in danger album recordings and even live shows. That's just irresponsible.

Who says he was drunk?
Perhaps it was a simple accident, which could happen to anyone.

@snowy: Okay, but for me to be "american" and "cool" has nothing to do with not-that-perfect-english. Using all the "fucks" seems to be a bad habit. ;)

his not-that-perfect-english. duh i just exaggerate once and everyone has to defend this guy.:rolleyes:
well, all in all I think he uses 'fuck' and 'you know' so often because he thinks thats 'american' and 'cool' and especially 'metal'!
fucking fuck fuck motherfuck suck fucking swear fucking gangsta fuck fucking language, you know?
if he talks like that in his mother tongue consider me a fucking fucker.

Maybe just a bad habit?

Who says he was drunk?
Perhaps it was a simple accident, which could happen to anyone.

A simple accident? So many times? If he wasn't drunk, then he's the most stupid individual I've ever heard of.

From Scythes of Bodom:
As great as the photo shoot with Zakk Wylde and Steve Vai was, one not so great thing can be seen on the pictures, too: A cast on Alexi's right arm. At the end of 2004, he broke three bones in his wrist in Finland and got several injuries in his face when he fell from the roof of a car. He was forced to wear a cast, which didn't only prevent him from composing songs for the Are You Dead Yet? album but he also worried a lot that he would maybe never be able again to play guitar properly. Luckily everything healed perfectly and this happening even inspired him for the lyrics of the song "Are You Dead Yet?".

However, this wasn't the first time that Alexi suffered fractures. In the last few years he had a broken leg, a few ribs and in January 2006 he even broke his toe on stage in Barcelona, Spain.

Another serious injury followed in January 2007 when he fell hard on the floor during a bowling match and broke a bone in his shoulder. That's why Children Of Bodom didn't only have to cancel their appearance at Dubai Desert Rock festival but Alexi also had to think about the consequences of his injury because it seemed for many months that his shoulder would never recover again for 100% but in the end it fortunately did. Since that time Alexi wants to reduce his self destruction drive and take care of himself in the future.

And there's also the broken finger that didn't let him play at namm and now his shoulder, like I said before, if he wasn't drunk, then he's just very stupid.

Well Noel, perhaps you should consider this:
Children Of Bodom guitarist Alexi Laiho has broken his shoulder as a result of his bands tour bus taking a sharp turn which caused him to come crashing out of his bunk. Speaking on the injury, he offered the following:
"Four nights ago I fell out of my bunk in the tour bus and came down pretty damn hard as the driver was taking a sharp turn. It turns out I have a broken shoulder as well as internal bleeding. I am going through a great deal of pain every second that I am awake. However, I can still play the guitar and I will give everything I have to try to finish this tour and play every remaining show! I would just like to apologize in advance for not being able to move around or sing with my full power at all times and I hope the COB fans understand. What can I say? I'm jinxed! End of story. See you out there."

it comes from theprp.com, I don't think he is stupid, perhaps the bus driver is. Jaska spent the European tour falling out of his bunk and bruising his face. Jaska is a much more responsible person than Alexi, but even he fell out of bed.

I'm not talking about this specific accident, I'm talking about all of them, that's why I posted the list of "accidents" he's had, anyway, it will be impossible to make a fan realize that his god is not as perfect as they think, I gotta go and pick up my passport bye bye :)

He's had some drunken accidents (the falling from the roof of the car the biggest one), but some others have been just bad luck. How the fuck is beeing stupid falling while celebrating a good throw at bowling beeing totally sober? Or, as it appears from his statement, for falling from his bunk as a result of a sharp turn by the driver? Ok, he's of course responsible for some of them, but it's not like he's a stupid accident addict who provokes them. AND, what I find more stupid from the discussion we're having, I don't see how he has a responsability towards us for not breaking bones. He's the one who will not earn any more money if he gets really hurt and can never play again, not us. And yet he decides to finish the tour no matter what for the fans that have paid their tickets to see Bodom. I'm sorry but I think it's just stupid to even think that he owes you anything. Maybe you could say he owes you your gig ticket, but he is actually pulling off those shows, so I don't see a reason to complain. And drop the ''fanbois will never see that his hero is a stupid accident prone asshole'' thing, it's lame.

I'm sorry but I think it's just stupid to even think that he owes you anything. Maybe you could say he owes you your gig ticket, but he is actually pulling off those shows, so I don't see a reason to complain. And drop the ''fanbois will never see that his hero is a stupid accident prone asshole'' thing, it's lame.

Thank you! :worship:

And of course he is NOT my god or something, for me he is just a defent fellow with some weaknesses - just like all of us!