Oops, He Did It Again!!!!!!!

You know, if this event inspires a new song, I think it would be cool to record the vocals for it while he's still having the internal bleeding. Anyone agree this is an exciting idea?

You know, if this event inspires a new song, I think it would be cool to record the vocals for it while he's still having the internal bleeding. Anyone agree this is an exciting idea?

:lol::kickass: Or at least write the lyrics while he's writhing in pain,living the moment..though I doubt he'd be able to pull off soliloquys on useless busdrivers while he's doped up..

Stop jocking about alexi's injures....

Everyone can have an accident while being sober...alexi was unlucky and he unfortunately broke a bone twice....

And i guess there is no one in this forum who has never got drunk at least for one time....and if you're drunk you can't know what can happen to yourself...injured ourself while sober is something that can happen!...and so expecially while drunk....
If you have never injured yourself while drunk so you've been fucking lucky....

The only thing you can say is that alexi gets drunk so often but i think is not a good thing to joke on his bad happening...

sorry my english

my 2 cent

Andry Wildchild said:

Everyone can have an accident while being sober...alexi was unlucky and he unfortunately broke a bone twice....

And i guess there is no one in this forum who has never got drunk at least for one time....and if you're drunk you can't know what can happen to yourself...injured ourself while sober is something that can happen!...and so expecially while drunk....

The only thing you can say is that alexi gets drunk so often but i think is not a good thing to joke on his bad happening...

sorry my english

my 2 cent

Relax..I have utmost respect for the man! ;) It wasn't said in bad taste,least I didn't mean it to be really,maybe twas a bit insensitive..hey not a bad idea though to jot down a few lyrics while he's living the experience..could be the makings of a nice heartfelt song or something..

Just found this from a music news website theprp.com
Children Of Bodom guitarist Alexi Laiho has broken his shoulder as a result of his bands tour bus taking a sharp turn which caused him to come crashing out of his bunk. Speaking on the injury, he offered the following:
"Four nights ago I fell out of my bunk in the tour bus and came down pretty damn hard as the driver was taking a sharp turn. It turns out I have a broken shoulder as well as internal bleeding. I am going through a great deal of pain every second that I am awake. However, I can still play the guitar and I will give everything I have to try to finish this tour and play every remaining show! I would just like to apologize in advance for not being able to move around or sing with my full power at all times and I hope the COB fans understand. What can I say? I'm jinxed! End of story. See you out there."

The internal bleeding part scares me because that is not safe at all. Now I wonder if it is the right decision for him to stay.

doesnt seem like it was a drunken accident afterall

sorry my english

my 2 cent

I wasn't joking.

Well, I fail to see the exciting point about it, it'd just be more painful for him. You mean that it'd rock more because he'd be more pissed off or something?

No. His vocals are generally the same. Only weaker. So no need for it

No need for this kind of comments. How are his vocals weaker? Because he sings now instead of screaming?

For example he purposefully recorded the vocals for Roadkill Morning in a bad hangover.

Where did you get that from? I knew the lyrics are about extreme hangover, but I don't recall seeing that anywhere :ill:

Well, I fail to see the exciting point about it, it'd just be more painful for him. You mean that it'd rock more because he'd be more pissed off or something?

No, just that it would be more real. You listen to this song and you know the guy's voice is different because he's really having trouble singing. Just like it's cooler to go to Africa and get a Voodoo guy to visit your studio to sing and play drums for a piece on your album than to just dig up some fake voices with your keyboard.

Actually Alexi told in a Finnish interview, that on Something Wild recordings he wanted other guys to get him pissed of so he could do the vocal recording when he was pissed off... So probably it would help. But the result in Something Wild recordings was that in the end, something hit Alexander in the eye, and he had to be taken to hospital, but anyway...

No need for this kind of comments. How are his vocals weaker? Because he sings now instead of screaming?
You're always trying to criticize someone when they say something that in any way looks negative towards newer bodom. But I think he was commenting on:

"I would just like to apologize in advance for not being able to move around or sing with my full power"

You're always trying to criticize someone when they say something that in any way looks negative towards newer bodom. But I think he was commenting on:

"I would just like to apologize in advance for not being able to move around or sing with my full power"

QFT

it will be impossible to make a fan realize that his god is not as perfect as they think

As lame as you may think it sounds, this is nothing but the truth.