Open DT-Encyclopedia Project

Tranquillica? I'm loving it :)

Yeah, I've been working on CMS for those purposes, so I can help out, but JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME :D In other words: if there's no strict deadline - I'll be more than happy to be invloved into coding processes with my all-sharp PHP/MySQL/AJAX skills.

Just a lil' odd thing: it's not gona be a part of a fan-site, is it? :D

edit: AND I WANT THIS:

portachiavi.jpg

plintus said:
Tranquillica? I'm loving it :)
:worship: but anyone tells me what's the meaning? :)

plintus said:
Yeah, I've been working on CMS for those purposes, so I can help out, but JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME :D In other words: if there's no strict deadline - I'll be more than happy to be invloved into coding processes with my all-sharp PHP/MySQL/AJAX skills.
that's cool! if we make it php/mysql we might be working togheter :)

plintus said:
Just a lil' odd thing: it's not gona be a part of a fan-site, is it? :D
no. it's gonna be something external to my or other fan sites.. i offered my webspace to host it, but if u have better ideas about hosting, no problem ;)

plintus said:
edit: AND I WANT THIS:

portachiavi.jpg
I have two left.. usually I distribute that stuff at gigs.. coz i think selling them on ebay is pretty unfair (as I got them for free)... so I don't think u have any chance of getting one from me, unless u come to italy :kickass: :p

Nt3N said:
I have two left.. usually I distribute that stuff at gigs.. coz i think selling them on ebay is pretty unfair (as I got them for free)... so I don't think u have any chance of getting one from me, unless u come to italy :kickass: :p

i'm already in italy. can i have it? :)

rahvin said:
i'm already in italy. can i have it? :)

well i meant "in italy" as in a place where we can meet :D if u come at evolution festival this year I'll keep it for you..

otherwise, as people could suggest, sending it by post then I can send it anywhere in the world, provided u pay for shipping :) but I prefer give it personally ;)

Nt3N said:
well i meant "in italy" as in a place where we can meet :D if u come at evolution festival this year I'll keep it for you.. otherwise, if u suggested by post then I can send it anywhere in the world, provided u pay for shipping :) but I prefer give it personally ;)

i'll be at that show, yes. thanks for holding it for me. :)

if sending is the issue, i can get the other from you as well and then send it to plintus myself. i do know him from - ahem - mmorpgs, and i'm sure it'll be ok. otherwise, no harm done.

Tranquillica sounds like Britannica. Look it up :)

Nt3N said:
ok, no problem for me :) i'll keep both for ya ;)

NOOOO!!! Rahvin cannot loot that corpse!!!! :zombie: :heh:

I want one :p

We can do PayPal :D Shipping too :) PM with financial figures :cool:

So when do we get started? Like... now?

rahvin said:
master looter's on. i'll give it to you as we agreed before taking all the other hunters along. ;)

:lol:

Oh welll... anyway I'll get one before next dt visit, they will be like "anybody got a bottle opener?", and here I go "LUKATZIS!!!!!!!"

And everyone goes like:

:OMG:

And I'm like - the coolest k1d on teh blok :Smokin:

Yeah :D

Nt3N said:
@plintus: well rahvin should send u one of the two i give him..! do you really want me to send it to you withouth giving it to rahvin?

OKOKOKOK, as long as rahvin wanna burden himself with that errand :saint:

I'd say: you give him 2, he gives you one back and says "I assign thee to mail this to plintus the Almightingly Greatest of the Greatest and make some dough, so we can plunge into sodomy and celebration!"

Nice plan, huh? :loco:

plintus said:
OKOKOKOK, as long as rahvin wanna burden himself with that errand :saint:

I'd say: you give him 2, he gives you one back and says "I assign thee to mail this to plintus the Almightingly Greatest of the Greatest and make some dough, so we can plunge into sodomy and celebration!"

Nice plan, huh? :loco:

ahahahaha :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: o_O o_O o_O o_O

anyway, now that we have a deal, let's go back to the original theme :kickass:

Tranquillica is simply a modification of the now renown "Britannica", one of the largest encyclopedia there is.

So this means my name suggestion is now the official name? Se-weet! Now I have to take part in this project no matter how contradictory I may sound.

RampageSword said:
Tranquillica is simply a modification of the now renown "Britannica", one of the largest encyclopedia there is.

So this means my name suggestion is now the official name? Se-weet! Now I have to take part in this project no matter how contradictory I may sound.
yep, it's the official.. unless someone finds a better one.. but "tranquillica" is cool :kickass:

Encyclopaedia tranquillitatis is amazing, but i guess it's Tranquillica, which was my second choice anyway. I'm in on this. I suggest posting a list of all their releases, with extra tracks and all, such that popups with album artwork appear when an album title is clicked and popups with lyrics appear when a song title is clicked. I'm already working on that; i'll post the HTML when i finish.