Opening Night in Hartford, CT

If I may, I'll give a bit of a review on TJ's band.

S-X was of course to die for. I'd never seen them live before and last night they were totally spot on! Tone, pitch, sound perfect. Loved it.

TJ's band was amazing. EDIT: Full review of TJ's band posted HERE

Echos of Eternity: Ick. Loved the music, but the lead singer sounded very calculated. Even her movements were robotic. She had a good voice, but it didn't fit with the music at all. It sounded like she was trying too hard to be a cross between Angtoria and Arch Enemy. As a person hanging out and talking with people, she was super cool.

Scantity: Those are my boys. We share a history together so I won't comment on if I liked them or not.

Sentenced: I was asked about these guys a little eariler. To be honest I'm so picky with my music, I only remember bands if I really loved them or really hated them or if I've seen them live at least 5 times. Since I didn't remember the name of the band right away, then you guys must have been alright.

Symphony X: What more can I say?

As far as head count: Toward the end of the night I heard the guy taking tickets at the door they were at about 400-450 people, and that was about 3/4 of the way through. But I don't think that was counting other bands that played and their "help/girlfriends" which I think would probally add another 100 or so.

-Metal

Sentenced: I was asked about these guys a little eariler. To be honest I'm so picky with my music, I only remember bands if I really loved them or really hated them or if I've seen them live at least 5 times. Since I didn't remember the name of the band right away, then you guys must have been alright.

*Severance (I think you were referring to us...) :dopey:

I was at the Poughkeepsie show last night... The band was once again tight as fuck and Russell must have been possessed!!!! Excellent job, the setlist was the same once again, which I didn't mind. Crowd was enthusiastic, but not as good as Hartford.

Look forward to catch them in august now in MA and NJ. \m/

Only 3 more weeks until the Atlanta show!!!

Got my ticket 2 weeks ago and I am super excited...especially after seeing Paradise Lost and The Walls of Babylon (my 2 new fav. songs) on the revised set list!!!

Woohoo!