opening riff of godhead's lament - E minor or G major?

which one?

• E minor (obviously)

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • G major (obviously wrong)

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • idk

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
Sorry but I'm quite sure Arasmas is Vuashke. They both had some musical knowledge, both insisted the pinky not be used, both didn't like metal much and listened to blues and stuff like that, both are quite asses in their manners, both type exclusively in lower case, what else really

Sorry but I'm quite sure Arasmas is Vuashke. They both had some musical knowledge, both insisted the pinky not be used, both didn't like metal much and listened to blues and stuff like that, both are quite asses in their manners, both type exclusively in lower case, what else really

wow, excellent sleuth work, except i honestly have no clue who vuashke is

I think what's fun here is (except Mikael's so-quick answer) that you made a poll while you seemed so fucking sure of the answer. I don't get it.
I think that if he hadn't put, "obviously/obviously not", then put the totally ill-advised and suicidal opening statement of, "only vote on this if you have a clue what you're talking about", then the impact of this thread would have been about 10% of what it actually was. Unfortunately for Arasmas, this thread is probably the greatest ever example of total "pwnage" I've ever seen on the internet, so it will be saved in my favourites forever.

I think that if he hadn't put, "obviously/obviously not", then put the totally ill-advised and suicidal opening statement of, "only vote on this if you have a clue what you're talking about", then the impact of this thread would have been about 10% of what it actually was. Unfortunately for Arasmas, this thread is probably the greatest ever example of total "pwnage" I've ever seen on the internet, so it will be saved in my favourites forever.

Exactly. Sigged.