Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

At the reservationday i´ve got a mail from the label and the price will bei 70 to 80 euros. And that´s the price for one box (200 and 800). The price for the 200 box is not higher than the 800 box.

Fuck. Sometimes i can´t creat right english sentences. :D
That's not bad at all, considering how the pre-order of Insurgentes on vinyl set me back around the same (although it does have a 40 page hardback book). It'll be a true Opeth collectors item, should be nice.

At the reservationday i´ve got a mail from the label and the price will bei 70 to 80 euros. And that´s the price for one box (200 and 800). The price for the 200 box is not higher than the 800 box.

Fuck. Sometimes i can´t creat right english sentences. :D

great info, now i really can't wait for this to be released, i hope it's january 1st:lol::lol:

I reserved one of each, but I just got an e-mail saying the 200 version is sold out. Apparently I reserved, but not fast enough? I got an e-mail for both confirming my reservation. Kinda lame if you ask me. I still expressed interest in the 800 version. Oh well. All I care about is the quality of the mastering and the pressing. I hope it can equal or surpass the previous versions, including the original pressing. I might be wishing on the latter though...

This is the shirt from the 200 box.

image.php

fuck yeah.

More news.

1. About pricing, release dates and shipping

First of all - thank you VERY, VERY much for your huge support to make this awesome series possible.
Lot's of you guys were asking about prices and shipping costs - We garantuee you that the boxes are not going to be more expensive than 100 Euros...
In our opinion this is a very special series which has to have a special price and we think a price less than 100 Euros is awesome for:

A hand numbered wooden box with printed details on it
An exclusive box shirt design (Opeth nerds: see below...yeah!)
A special item
6x 180g Vinyl
A special alternate Artwork and Inlay
Shipping: We will calculate individualy where you come from and how many boxes you saved. ALL boxes will be shipped registered and with insurance.
Payment: As for the Opeth box we will get in touch with you in the second half of January to ask for your payment.
Release date: February 6th

PS:

I have reserved both boxsets but i think i only buy the 200 version. It is the special one and this one is more important than the 800 normal version.

Both boxes ar to much money for me i think but maybe i buy both. ;)

thanks a lot for posting that :), this is gnona break the bank for me but maybe i'll sell a couple things to get some cash together, since it looks like it is going to be like 200$ (canadian) for this now

Has anyone heard from these guys regarding payment? I note that in the last email we received it said we'd be asked for payment in the 2nd half of January, so i'm kinda wondering if anyone else has heard anything yet. I'm kinda hoping they hold off for another week until I get paid from work, i'm almost completely broke and it'd kill me to have to pay for this right now. I also ordered one of the Immortal boxes. :D

I think this week or next week comes the email with the question for which reservation we want to pay.

I only want the limited 200 box because it´s to much money for me when i buy both ones and the limited 800 box is still available.

EDIT:

From the Plastic Head Store

6 X LP WOODEN BOX
by OPETH
Format: Vinyl LP
Catalogue No: VHR4515
Label: VIVA HATE
Price: £60.00
*New Release* - available 16/2/2009

I hope that is the right price and also the price at the Viva Hate store.

I think this week or next week comes the email with the question for which reservation we want to pay.

I only want the limited 200 box because it´s to much money for me when i buy both ones and the limited 800 box is still available.

EDIT:

From the Plastic Head Store

6 X LP WOODEN BOX
by OPETH
Format: Vinyl LP
Catalogue No: VHR4515
Label: VIVA HATE
Price: £60.00
*New Release* - available 16/2/2009

I hope that is the right price and also the price at the Viva Hate store.

Ok. the guys from Viva Hate said that 60 pounds isn´t the real price.

^ yeah, i saw that too my friend, im assuming thats the "other mailorder" price and not the "viva hate" price, since viva hate seem to be the people making them

here's hoping ours are cheap :heh:, if i spend under 125$ ill be happy

wow, I didn't even hear of this thing. Looks like it's off of the viva hate site for order....although I do see it on plastic head. I agree regarding all these Candlelight re-issues. Still, the limited edition Watershed from theendrecords didn't turn out to be all that rare since I just saw one sell on ebay for $42....which is, I believe, what it originally cost.

^it was a bit cheaper, since i think the entire set (signed cd, mellotron heart ep, vinyl and sp.ed watershed) was all like 50$.

it's only been out for about 8 months too, i remember when ghost reveries was selling for about 30$, now it's at at least 70-100$ :)

^it was a bit cheaper, since i think the entire set (signed cd, mellotron heart ep, vinyl and sp.ed watershed) was all like 50$.

it's only been out for about 8 months too, i remember when ghost reveries was selling for about 30$, now it's at at least 70-100$ :)

I just checked my email archive. I bought mine from The End for $40.99. Still, I never opened it since I thought it would go way up like one of the Ulver or Agalloch box sets. I don't mind waiting or even eventually opening it for myself....