Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

Today I´ve payed for my two boxsets. 185 € incl. shippingcosts.
From Germany to Germany the shippingcosts are not so high. To Canada it is very hig for registred and with insurance.

In the next two weeks they will be ship the boxsets. It is a manual labour and with a lot of love to the detail. They must compose the boxes in manual labour. That needs time.

@isolation

Part one means that Viva Hate make some other boxsets with other bands.
Viva Hate tried to make other boxsets with other Opeth albums, but the major labels says NO to the ideas of Viva Hate.

Just paid for mine, 111 to Ireland! They're due to be shipped between 6th-20th March apparently.

Also, I enquired about the Immortal box (for anyone who might have reserved that too) and she said it'll be ready in the next few weeks.

Sweet!

Today I´ve payed for my two boxsets. 185 € incl. shippingcosts.
From Germany to Germany the shippingcosts are not so high. To Canada it is very hig for registred and with insurance.

In the next two weeks they will be ship the boxsets. It is a manual labour and with a lot of love to the detail. They must compose the boxes in manual labour. That needs time.

@isolation

Part one means that Viva Hate make some other boxsets with other bands.
Viva Hate tried to make other boxsets with other Opeth albums, but the major labels says NO to the ideas of Viva Hate.

ah well, at least we'll have candlelight, pretty soon ill suck it up and pay the 130 euros :( haha

Pics of the boxes came today (guess a lot of you alreaddy have seen them:). Looks great imo.

MmVWuDGag.jpg

Think they will be darker when they are readdy to ship.

And this sounds exciting as well:

Due of your high support we decided to offer you guys this special:
Everyone who reserved the "Opeth 6xLP Wooden Box" and paid this one within the term of payment (February 20th- March 6th 2009) will be able to win 1 out of 20 extra wooden boxes containing a full set of TEST PRESSINGS of the "Opeth 6xLP Wooden Box". Of those there are only 50 sets exisiting!!!

yes!

1000 divided by 20 = 50, one in every 50 people will get one of these 20 boxes(that are available to us as prizes).

im not retarded :p

Ok Ok. Everyone who reserved the boxset have the chance to win one of 20 testpressingboxsets which are available. Only 50 Boxsets are existing.

:D

But I ask myself what happens with the remaining 30 testpressings?

hahaha :)

i imagine they are probably distributed amongst the people at the label, maybe the band, maybe friends. i talked to a guy once who had TGCD (katatonia) test pressing, and he worked for the company that made them and got it when the job was done. i guess they gave them to the staff that worked on it

i agree that they are probably just going to be distributed among friends or whoever as for the 20 available i hope i get one but i always hope ill win the big lotto jackpot here but you never do

I had a complete collection of Opeth vinyl back in '03, even the grey EP, and my broke ass had to sell them. How I wish I had them back.

I had a complete collection of Opeth vinyl back in '03, even the grey EP, and my broke ass had to sell them. How I wish I had them back.

thats to bad i hope it never comes to the point where i have to sell my collection. isnt the grey ep agalloch? or is that what you were implying when you said my opeth collection and my grey ep

thats to bad i hope it never comes to the point where i have to sell my collection. isnt the grey ep agalloch? or is that what you were implying when you said my opeth collection and my grey ep
"Still Day Beneath the Sun" is a limited edition 7" vinyl single released by the band Opeth by Robotic Empire Records. Prior to the release of this recording, the two tracks on this single had only been available on an imported version of the band's Blackwater Park album. Both of these songs are in a style similar to those on the album Damnation; in fact, one of the purposes of this release was to promote Damnation, which was released approximately two months later.

There are three versions of this release:

* One on black vinyl, which was limited to 1,092 copies.
* Another on grey vinyl, which was limited to 150 copies.
* A test pressing, which was limited to 24 copies.