Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

so it's 60 pounds on plastic head and 90 euro on viva hate? that means plastic head is like $30 US dollars cheaper? or is the 90 euro for the colored ones with the t-shirt?

so it's 60 pounds on plastic head and 90 euro on viva hate? that means plastic head is like $30 US dollars cheaper? or is the 90 euro for the colored ones with the t-shirt?

No Candlelight is the label with the licence for the first three records and viva hate have much more costs for the production of the box. It´s a very small label. Candlelight can make dumpingprices.

Candlelight only have the box with the black vinyls and they dosen´t have the limited shirt.

I buy the colored vinyl box from Viva Hate. I rather support a small label.

@bleakest harvest

No. I think the 90 € are without postage.

I just checked my email archive. I bought mine from The End for $40.99. Still, I never opened it since I thought it would go way up like one of the Ulver or Agalloch box sets. I don't mind waiting or even eventually opening it for myself....

i know, im kicking myself for not buying those because the latest ulver and agalloch are current afvorites of mine:erk:

thanks for the news ka-nucht! we're lucky to have you doing all this work for us haha:lol:

thanks alot for the info i hope they are collecting payments soon ive been very careful with what i buy lately because i want to make sure i have the money when payment time comes

:lol:

That´s ok niki.
I stay in contact with the boss of the label.
I´ll try to get all information I can. For you and me and all others. ;)

very nice, good idea to keep in touch with him:), since it's in germany you should see if you can just pick it up (if its close that is) :p haha, avoid shipping fees altogether

haha i ended up picking up the agalloch splatter vinyl eventually...........for triple the original price, haha oh well, i'm just glad to have it :p

Shit... thats like over £80 thanks to this crap country's state. Then shipping.

Im thinking, is this really worth it?

YES!

Too true, although I am not happy that I need to spend godknows how much for GR and SL on vinyl. Come on guys, re-release them already!

I am wondering if the box will have everything burned into it - it stated on the site that lettering will be burnt into the wood rather than printed, which is awesome. Will it have the song names etc burned? That would be friggin sweet

A Mail from Viva Hate.

"Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box
We're sorry for the long silence but we had to work on some specific details of the wonderful "Box Series".
We now do have all details gathered together - The box will contain the following items:

A handnumbered wooden box with printed details on it
An exclusive box shirt design (first 400 customers only - we informed if you were one of the first 400 lucky ones)
A wonderfull OPETH LOGO STENCIL
6x 180g Vinyl
A alternate artwork containing embossed logo artwork and decent album details printed on transparent paper

costs:
The box is going to cost 90€ plus shipping costs (and paypal fees if you use paypal)
The box will be here and ready to be shipped in the second half of february... very soon we will send you the first pics of the set

Thanks a lot, Nancy."

The die hard version (200 lim.) has furthermore coloured vinyl. ;)

^i already have the ones i'm going to listen to on vinyl (and do already), so these are just special too look at ones for me, no sense spinning one when i have another in reserve.

but i feel the same way and i'm sure i'll listen to these anyway:heh:

I got an email today from viva hate showing a picture of an opeth stencil made of a thicker cardboard material included it said there will be picture of the wooden box set itself along with a picture of the t shirt and further payment details

fuck man, to canada, its 130 euros........

also it says part 1 of the box series, do you think they mean immortal or perhas every opeth album :heh: