Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

^ Did you get a separate confirmation e-mail stating that you won or did you just figure you won as your initials and country were on the list? :)

I don´t think they mail out separate winning mails.

Stort grattis förresten:).

To be honest I feel a little bit jealous:cry:

But congrats to all you winners out there:Smokin:

^ Congratulations! :) I'll ask you as well: Did you get a separate confirmation e-mail stating that you won or did you just figure you won as your initials and country were on the list? :)

Edit: ^^ Tack! :) Hope you're right...and it's a bummer only one from Sweden won. Maybe there weren't that many orders from Sweden?

^ Did you get a separate confirmation e-mail stating that you won or did you just figure you won as your initials and country were on the list? :)

i got the 2 almost identical emails you are talking about and my intials by my country and when you scroll down it says congradulations your test pressing box will be shipped with your regular order

Congratulations for those who have won.

I still haven't received the email with the list of winners...
Someone tell me there is only one french, and it's not me so...:erk:

Nice! Received confirmation email today :) This is what they told me I will get:

· A hand numbered wooden box with printed details on it
· An exclusive box shirt design (designed by Seldon Hunt)
· A wonderful OPETH LOGO STENCIL
· 6x 180g Vinyl
· A alternate artwork containing embossed logo artwork and decent album details printed on transparent paper

Now I need to find the money :p

hey has anyone received a confirmation email yet that their box was actually shipped to them. I know the last email i got said they were shipping mar 6-20, but i havent heard anything yet im actually surprised some people havent received theirs yet.

hey has anyone received a confirmation email yet that their box was actually shipped to them. I know the last email i got said they were shipping mar 6-20, but i havent heard anything yet im actually surprised some people havent received theirs yet.

No. Thomas from Viva Hate said to me that the boxsets would be sent next week.

It´s a small musiclabel and patience is important.
Not everybody will receive his set at the same time. One gets it former and the other later.

No. Thomas from Viva Hate said to me that the boxsets would be sent next week.

It´s a small musiclabel and patience is important.
Not everybody will receive his set at the same time.

I don't know why, and not, if I'm the only one, but I don't received all the emails, that you received. Every time I wanted to write their, I don't have any answers, but I found here on the forum, same for the email list with the winners of the test pressings....

In fact the only email I've received from them...it's to paid.

I don't know why, and not, if I'm the only one, but I don't received all the emails, that you received. Every time I wanted to write their, I don't have any answers, but I found here on the forum, same for the email list with the winners of the test pressings....

In fact the only email I've received from them...it's to paid.

I don´t know why some people have not received any mails.
Maybe the email system from viva hate!?

The importants thing is that you get your box. ;)