Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

If the economy was better, I'd say invest in the stock market and then by the time your record finally arrives, you'd might as well buy the Agalloch wooden box set.

I'm almost regretting paying for it at this stage because of all the delays. I'm pretty broke and could have used the money for something more worthwhile. Plus i'm seeing loads of Katatonia vinyl on ebay that I MUST own!! :lol:

yea i agree i do regret paying them i too could us that money at the moment for other things because right now it seems like i gave money away and got nothing in return...yet all these delays have been fairly frustrating but i dont think about it all day mostly when i check up on the forum anyways i hope they mail out before 2009 is done with

Viva Hate is only waiting for the new tespressing A/B sides of Orchid. When this A/B sides of Orchid are arrived than they ship all the boxsets.

They want perfect quality for us. It´s much money and we want good quality and we will get a good quality.

EDIT:

I have written Thomas that you are slowly annoyed. I have tried to translate his answer.

"Hi Felix,

clearly I believe and understand this. It is also irritating that this has been delayed a little. Only the test pressing was not simply satisfactory. And, indeed, a wooden box is nice, but is absolutely stupid of course if the quality of the music suffers from the fact that one adds a qualitatively low LP. Well, then tomorrow I will do once more a round mail, we pack quite diligently before, do shipping notes and wait only for this one LP.

Many greetings, Thomas."

ok dont screw me, i downloaded this and heard it(nothing is available in india, and cant afford shipping rates :mad:). i see its a bootleg, sound clarity is great, but i guess its a mixer out recorded, so the mix isnt very good, cymbals kinda too loud and guitars soft, but is the mastering on the overall mix fine?? i feel it can do with a bit of bass boosting.
ps i heard the uncompressed flac, so dont say mp3's have bad quality :)

What are you talking about exactly...?
I think you confused something...
This is a thread about the wooden box edition of the first three...
:headbang:

:lol:^ fuck i was gonna ask if you were completely retarded (JK)

i think we all realise these are completely adequete reasons for delays, it cant be helped and you grow to expect delays anyway, if you follow the releases of video games for example, they get pushed back all the time.

we are just annoyed, no matter how good the excuse is, it doesnt matter, we are still anxious, the entire place could have been blown to pieces and we would all still be here complaining it isnt ready yet.

:lol:^ fuck i was gonna ask if you were completely retarded (JK)

i think we all realise these are completely adequete reasons for delays, it cant be helped and you grow to expect delays anyway, if you follow the releases of video games for example, they get pushed back all the time.

we are just annoyed, no matter how good the excuse is, it doesnt matter, we are still anxious, the entire place could have been blown to pieces and we would all still be here complaining it isnt ready yet.

Plus I don't remember the last time I spent over €100 on a video game. :lol:

OPETH - The wooden box: being shipped now!!!
Hey you guys - as you can see the boxes get packed and will be shipped now.
Germans should receive their copies on saturday, yet. For Euros and World customers the packages take between 7-10 days so expect you copy during the next week.

Again, thanks a lot for your huge support!!! In our opinion it was worth it, they look great!

Kind regards,
Nancy.

:headbang::kickass:

i just got this email now so im pretty excited that they have finally shipped it wont get to me for 7-10 days but thats still really quick shipping to get from Germany to Canada.

i just got this email now so im pretty excited that they have finally shipped it wont get to me for 7-10 days but thats still really quick shipping to get from Germany to Canada.

I have said it all the time. You must be not afraid. ;)

Yes from Canada to Germany it tooks a long time, but from Germany to Canada it is fast.

yes i have doubted and have told me numerous times that i must not be but now im very pleased and looking forward to the arrival of my box sets

hahaha^

naa they said i just didnt get put on some list was all, and that my reservation was still good :)

If you're not on the list, then you're not in. What does "in" mean I hear you say? Well you have to be on the list to find out what it means. I bet you wish you were on the list now don't you.

Ok, maybe i'm an odd fellow. Writing up Psychology experiments on active and tactile perception does that to a guy on a Saturday. :loco:

If you're not on the list, then you're not in. What does "in" mean I hear you say? Well you have to be on the list to find out what it means. I bet you wish you were on the list now don't you.

Ok, maybe i'm an odd fellow. Writing up Psychology experiments on active and tactile perception does that to a guy on a Saturday. :loco:

I DO, I DO, tell me tales of what it is like to know :cool: