Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

hey has anyone received a confirmation email yet that their box was actually shipped to them. I know the last email i got said they were shipping mar 6-20, but i havent heard anything yet im actually surprised some people havent received theirs yet.

The sooner the better I can show off to all my friends being the only goit in the UK with the test pressings :p

They won't have a single clue how awesome it is.

yea collecting is amazing fun to pass the time and spend lots of money.
i cannot wait to get both my box sets my original one and my test pressing when those come its going to be a great day

Just got this email...

Quick note: Due to the not acceptable quality of the A/B side of the Orchid 2xLP the test pressing was rejected. For this reason we can start packing up the vinyls this friday. Sorry for the very slight delay.

Just got this email...

I have asked Thomas from Viva Hate which meaning has the mail for the winners. I will make known the answer here.

EDIT:

The winners of the testpressings get of course their profit.
There are new testpressings and the winners must also
wait no longer as all the other customers.
Friday the records are packed as well as it stood in the mail.

Nice! Received confirmation email today :) This is what they told me I will get:

· A hand numbered wooden box with printed details on it
· An exclusive box shirt design (designed by Seldon Hunt)
· A wonderful OPETH LOGO STENCIL
· 6x 180g Vinyl
· A alternate artwork containing embossed logo artwork and decent album details printed on transparent paper

Now I need to find the money :p

decent album details?

Just got this email...
I almost wish they weren't updating us with this kind of stuff...makes it seem like this whole experience has been a litany of delays and problems. Remember how it was supposed to be done on February 5th? And now it's nearly April....

...still, good things come to those who wait I suppose. :heh:

So i'm guessing this wasn't shipped today like it was supposed to have been?

No that´s not right. No shipping on friday. They would to pack the parcels on friday. ;)

They ship it next week I think.

I´m in contact with the leader of the label. The delay is shits, however, in it we can change nothing.

For example. Peaceville Records has also a big delay with the new My Dying Bride Vinyl album. I think over a month. ;)

my email said theyd be out by friday not they were packaging them friday and sending them the following week. all this delay and wait is starting to get ridiculous especially since this box was suppose to be out in feb i reserved mine before christmas to so its been a long wait and its still not even in the mail which means i bet it will be april before i even get mine

Also big labels have problems. The box isn´t a small thing for a little label. Have patience. They have not stolen your money.:rolleyes:
It is a small label. Problems can appear everywhere.