Opeth at The Forum Theatre In Melbourne ticket purchase help?

Silent paragon said:
I got this reply from Moshtix:

We don't have any information on this event yet.
Please keep checking back with us, we should receive the information soon.
Thanks,

And this reply from Ticketmaster:
We don't currently have any information on Opeth. Keep in touch or perhaps try Ticketek. (www.ticketek.com.au).
Strange of them to advertise their competition in an email!

will we find out on the opeth site, or through somewhere else? does anyone know any good australian, preferrably melbourne, metal sites?

there's fuck all there. are there any other sites you know of? what about clubs. i've been to switch a few times a year or 2 ago and i liked upstairs until they started playing a lot of shit. i heard next is good.

Okay, the number for The Forum Theatre is 9299-9800 and i tried ringing them but they had closed so ill try back tomorrow. However the answering machine says The Princess Theatre so im guessing they are all tied in together, on the answering machine it says if you are looking to book tickets for anything then call ticketek so i think thats a pretty big indicator that it should be through ticketek. Lets just hope when i ring them that they have a little more information!

Okay guys i wrung the forum and i was told that they still have not recieved any official information but he's 99% sure that the ticket sales will be through ticketek so all we have to do is keep checking the website until they post the dates :)

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! This is fucking shitting me! Has anyone got any new info yet? Also hopefully a question that can be answered...How much will the tickets be? I dont expect an exact number, but how much have they been previously and stuff like that.

Dont know if you guys know this yet or not but the tickets for the forum gig are on sale at ticketek as of 27th Jan - next Friday. They are supposed to be between $40 and $50 bux with a $2 booking fee. See you guys there...

Full metal racket - Hoags announced it. I still cant find anything else on the net anywhere about support bands etc... tho.

Daters said:
Dont know if you guys know this yet or not but the tickets for the forum gig are on sale at ticketek as of 27th Jan - next Friday. They are supposed to be between $40 and $50 bux with a $2 booking fee. See you guys there...

Fucking sweet!!! Thanks dude :hotjump:

And you're sure its official?