Opeth Board Pics Page

No. Still isn't working. The actual page works - I get a list of names with the Still Life background and stuff. But when I click on any of the names I get a broken link.

Hmmm, I think I'll try another computer. Maybe this one is fucked.

...taken 5 years ago during a 3 day Blues festival, no sleep and lots of sun! (among other things) ha ha

hell yes.... this is cool.... i'll send mine over as soon as im done with school...
but... should i send the me-not-metalhead-in-thinker-pose?... or the me-freaky-ass-vampire-with-upped-contrast? (which may become my avatar, so watch out) :)

(oh... and when is ~Zeanra~ gonna post hers?):D
(just kiddin)

I don't have any new/good pictures of me :s I have a camera, but I'd still need a scanner..and a photographer....Or maybe I'll just leave what I look like as a mystery :D

hmm... I've always imagined you to look exactly like your avatar. Maybe it is best left a mystery??

So who is doing this page now? or are people just sending their pics to ghost mail?

Shhh...!! Don't tell them, it's getting funnier and funnier watching all these people say that they've posted pics. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Kovenant84
Funny... i generally assumed that people on here already had their minds spoiled :lol: . But I'm sure you wouldn't do that to us ;)
:lol: Well....I'll see what I can do... ;) I could draw moustache to that pic to make it prettier :D

uh i didn't even see the thread. thankx!

but the page is so awfully slow... is there no better webspace available? if in need, i have a spare domain incl. webspace that i currently do not need...