Opeth board

Originally posted by Static
Oh my, I do believe I may not be welcome here.

Too bad.

I am like the plague!! A DEMON OF OPETHIA!

Come oh weak fools, I may smote thee well!! Sucketh the pain beotch's!!

etc etc etc further retarted type stuff like that....

Come back darling there's still a drop hanging ...

Originally posted by Aeuphorias
Scary. I've heard Anathema are a poor man's Cradle Of Filth.. any comments? :lol:

check your sources.
Anathema has nothing to do with cradle of filth musically spoken.
and even then, COF are more MAN then Opeth.

4000 posts is too many static. you need to get out more. with scenery like new zealand, you deffo need to get away from the computer!

4000 posts is too many static. you need to get out more. fuck with scenery like new zealand, you deffo need to get away from the computer!

Originally posted by Static
FUCK.

I'M FUCKING TRYING! MMMM'KAY?

I guess a lightweight 4000+ fan will have to do. :(
MUAHAHAHAHAHA, you lose, wannabe-Welshman sheep-boy. Take you posts and stick them up the arse of a dirty animal food-trough wiper.

I tole 'im, I sez, the worm's on the other boot, you see if 'e don't!! Buggrit. Millenium hand and shrimp. :(

Originally posted by Brooks
Wow, you guys have absolutely meaningless lives. Trolling on internet forums is so fucking cool.

Wake up and go outside.

And what were you doing at the very moment you were typing that message you prick ?? you've got an internet connection in the backyard under the oak ?

hey, leave him alone..he's from calyforneeay...I don't think they have forests and castles over there so they have to try even harder to be like all metal doom and all that, it all exotic and new to 'em. So be sympathetic :D