Something you should read in Opeth board

Actually quite cliché one, but still pretty usefull is: live everyday like it's your last one, but arrange your things thinking you just might live the next 80 years...

uhh.. chewing gum -philosophy. What next? Should we start a discussion about the meaning of life? :D

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Actually quite cliché one, but still pretty usefull is: live everyday like it's your last one, but arrange your things thinking you just might live the next 80 years...

uhh.. chewing gum -philosophy. What next? Should we start a discussion about the meaning of life? :D

Meaning of life ? mmm... This really doesn't exist.

Each one has to found/make his own one.

BTW this kind of discussion usually bring us nowhere because each life has his own and unique experiences so unique are each individual point of view.

blah, I'm writin' too muchzzz... :zzz:

:loco:
But rather not..! Those meaning-of-life -discussions are the most meaningless
discussions, if you know what I mean.. :rolleyes:

Let distress! :yell:

You're kinda late, aren't you? We don't need toilet paper for our wounds (there were none, 'cause the war was cancelled :D ). We don't need toilet paper for anything but.. well, what toilet paper is usually needed for...

So you decided to offer some toilet paper? Good one!
rofl.gif

Or one from Katatonia:

"I'd like to try to live my life again, I'd like to see where I was going wrong"

:headbang:..and another:

'I keep on living in this my only wish
that life will be good someday
I keep on losing my sleep because of this
seems so hard just to stay'

Originally posted by Don Corleone
ok just one quote from sentenced, which i believe everyone will agree on:

"life has given me much, maybe taken more
but those good times were always worth waiting for"

you wouldn't believe how important this quote is in a certain period of my life *nostalgia takes place&me needs a drink*

Originally posted by D3vLiN
Crack Hitler Juicy man the coopest of all strudels... miss you mate!
How bout the rest of the crete pix? I am getting my others today or tomorrow :) Cheers!

Hey! Miss you guys too, here in cold Finland :mad: I'm still trying to get pictures scanned (pretty slow sometimes can I be) but I think there aren't that many good ones left... hope to see your new pics soon!