Something you should read in Opeth board

Muahahaha! (Sinister evil villian laugh)

You cannot defeat US... we are OPETH FORUM! We will CRUSH you! Just like we did the Cannibal Corpse forum. They were wiped from UM because they DARED to challange our power, and that same fate shall befall your PATHETIC army if you dare to challange us! Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

*Dramatic supervillian exit*

:lol: :p :)

Originally posted by Don Corleone
guys we dont have a chance against the opeth war.

Then we'll go down fighting!!!

Yes, I am/was an Opeth regular, however I'm unafraid to state my loyalties!!!

Hand me a musket and bayonet....:(

It's just not right to fight the Opeth forum!! :cry:
I mean, there are thousands of forums from shitty bands that we could attack :mad: to name a few: Spear Britney, Christina Fuckmyassahh, Gaystreet "Boys", Rhapsody, Mystic Circle, K3, Spice Bitches, Limp Bizkshit, Stinkin' Park, Poopoo Roach, and I can name some 1000 more :mad:

Originally posted by Diabolicum
It's just not right to fight the Opeth forum!! :cry:
I mean, there are thousands of forums from shitty bands that we could attack :mad: to name a few: Spear Britney, Christina Fuckmyassahh, Gaystreet "Boys", Rhapsody, Mystic Circle, K3, Spice Bitches, Limp Bizkshit, Stinkin' Park, Poopoo Roach, and I can name some 1000 more :mad:

http://forums.linkinpark.com

That's a very entertaining forum.

But why should we even start fighting with other forums? I can't understand that... We will just make everyone very upset and there will be no gain for anyone. Nothing good will come out of all this mess.

I am not saying that we should not defend ourselfs when things are told about us (and danny I would do the same if I were you reading this, so don't apologise), but there is no point in us saying things about them as well, starting a "war", from which nothing can come out...

Take care...

O.K., there will be no war against any forum i guess, it was just FUN! Silly fantasy, which has been amusing for a day. NO war with Opeth forum, no war with any forum in my opinionm. And i think that's clear for everyone who wrote here in this thread!! I hope that will clear some things.

I'm weary writing constantly that it's a joke........ ;-)

cheers Morpheus