Something you should read in Opeth board

well, i don't think and hope that there will be a bigger conflict at all. I think Danny posted his apology and that'LL do!
No need to worry about that anymore!

cheers

Originally posted by Morpheus
O.K., there will be no war against any forum i guess, it was just FUN! Silly fantasy, which has been amusing for a day. NO war with Opeth forum, no war with any forum in my opinionm. And i think that's clear for everyone who wrote here in this thread!! I hope that will clear some things.

I'm weary writing constantly that it's a joke........ ;-)

cheers Morpheus

I thought it was serious !
:cry: :cry:
:)

The war was a joke, but a good one...
and I'm really glad that Dunc took part in it - excellent sense of humour...right?

Originally posted by Diabolicum
It's just not right to fight the Opeth forum!! :cry:
I mean, there are thousands of forums from shitty bands that we could attack :mad: to name a few: Spear Britney, Christina Fuckmyassahh, Gaystreet "Boys", Rhapsody, Mystic Circle, K3, Spice Bitches, Limp Bizkshit, Stinkin' Park, Poopoo Roach, and I can name some 1000 more :mad:

Sorry, but that's a stupid (i mean this really!!!) :mad: post! You may not like Rhapsody, but you have to show some respect! You have to agree they are excellent songwriters (everything fits! and if you don't understand this you really don't know a thing about writing classical music) and magnificent musicians. You know what, you are a guitarist eh. Write a better solo then Luca Turilli and then try to play it too! :puke:

Oh, and if it isn't clear, I'm in love with Rhapsody! That why I felt to reply on this arrogant post!

Oh, sorry for having a personal taste, you love them, I hate them, that's it, if that's not allowed anymore then I'll just start to like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera too hmm, at least that would be logical if I follow your way of thinking. And it had nothing to do with arrogance

Originally posted by Diabolicum
Oh, sorry for having a personal taste, you love them, I hate them, that's it, if that's not allowed anymore then I'll just start to like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera too hmm, at least that would be logical if I follow your way of thinking. And it had nothing to do with arrogance

I said "you may not like Rhapsody, BUT..."

Originally posted by Mariner
Sorry, but that's a stupid (i mean this really!!!) :mad: post! You may not like Rhapsody, but you have to show some respect! You have to agree they are excellent songwriters (everything fits! and if you don't understand this you really don't know a thing about writing classical music) and magnificent musicians. You know what, you are a guitarist eh. Write a better solo then Luca Turilli and then try to play it too! :puke:

Oh, and if it isn't clear, I'm in love with Rhapsody! That why I felt to reply on this arrogant post!

bet you cant play the solo on game of death:mad: