Opeth Closure Lyrics

Quaestor

New Metal Member
Dec 19, 2007
I am trying to figure out the lyrics of the third line of the second section of the song Closure. Everywhere on the net, the second half of the second section is given as:

Redemption for my pathos
All sins undone

It really doesn't sound like he is saying "pathos" there. Anyone know what he is saying? I would like to cover this song, so it would be nice to know what the actual words are.

Thanks!

We were not speaking Swedish,we were speaking Swenglish,aka producing English words from a Swedish point of view!
Vi vör nått spiking Svidish, vi vör spiking Svinglish ,äkä produsing Inglish vörds fråm a Svidish påjnt åf vjo!

We were not speaking Swedish,we were speaking Swenglish,aka producing English words from a Swedish point of view!
Vi vör nått spiking Svidish, vi vör spiking Svinglish ,äkä produsing Inglish vörds fråm a Svidish påjnt åf vjo!

I hate it when people (not jokingly) speak like that :rofl:

"on topic" though... in Ghost of Perdition, am I the only one who doesn't think Mike sings "like marked pages in a diary", sounds nothing remotely near it

I hate it when people (not jokingly) speak like that :rofl:

"on topic" though... in Ghost of Perdition, am I the only one who doesn't think Mike sings "like marked pages in a diary", sounds nothing remotely near it

Yeah it sounds more like "like dowat pages in a diary" or something

OMG LOL THERE ARE SOME LYRICS THAT MIKAEL SINGS THAT SOUND LIKE FUNNY WORDS LIKE PENIS AND HOMO LOL OH MY GOD IM DYING FROM LAUGHTER GAHHAHAGAG