opeth concert sold out....Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ether

°°§°°
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
sorry again if I write about Opeth on this forum, but I know there are many Katatonia fans who are also Opeth fans..
I was about to buy my ticket for their upcoming concert in Stockholm...when I read that the concert is already sold out.
Does it mean that there are no more chances to get a ticket??? There´s no possibility to buy the ticket directly from the club?

Does someone of you have more experience and maybe can help me out to find a solution to this problem?? Maybe trying to get in as journalist? I could write for a fanzine...but I don´t know in this case who is the promoter I should contact, etc.
It´s the first time I go to a concert that is already sold out! this really sucks...

°scarlet° said:
fai un salto a milano a dicembre e li vedi lì :D

ma a Milano suonano proprio il giorno di santa Lucia e volevo festeggiare in Svezia!!! e poi mi sa che é un po´costoso andare fino a Milano per gli Opeth...

Sold out sucks... i am in the same situation myself.
Me and another guy talked about going there and seeing if there are any tickets available in the door, or if someone could sell us tickets...
dunno.. well see.

sometimes ticknet.se gets new tickets (if someone booked but didnt go get them in time.)

I have also fallen into that situation. Often they change vernue to "arenan" in the same house and thereby unleash more tickets, but this time around it kindo seems Opeth wants to play a full "klubben" rather than a not-that-full "arenan".

irriterande helt klart.

maybe we should sign a petition to change venue and to play at arenan which is bigger than klubben....

There are still little less than two weeks left before the concert..I though that this was a good time to buy a ticket...I couldn´t imagine I had to buy it one month before!!!! I guess many other people are in the same situation...actually I didn´t think that Opeth could sell out so soon....moreove that the concert is on Wednesday and not on a week-end....
Maybe someone who cannot go there anymore could sell his ticket...but how can we know that...moreover there´s no Opeth forum anymore....
Is there maybe a Swedish unofficial forum???

Status
Not open for further replies.