Opeth discussion at my board

C

Children of Flames

Howdy, at my board : Muthafucas we have a discussion about albums with a theme, story.
That disussion is in the 'Poetry & Writing' section, I (Stigma) started the thread with posting the lyrics to the album 'Still Life'. I know that 'Still Life' is a story, Frayed Ends at my board explained the story very well.
But what about the other albums, is MAYH a story like JumpInTheFire said? Has Michael commented his lyrics in interviews? I know that Blackwater Park isn't a story.
Åkerfeldt is an amazing poet, he should talk about his lyrics more and give us an interpretation of all his albums!
:) .
Well, more members of my community are starting to appreciate Opeth now, I know I've converted at least 2 to become real Opeth fans! Feel free to join my community, I have dedicated a whole section called 'Other Bands' for discussions about other kickass bands.

(I sometimes also have competitions where you can win 10 CDs loaded with good metal shit).

Btw Hearse, I posted some pictures from the Opeth show in that thread as well. (You're the blonde guy right?).
Anyway, rock on!

Originally posted by Hearse
"Btw Hearse, I posted some pictures from the Opeth show in that thread as well. (You're the blonde guy right?).
Anyway, rock on!"

Yeah same ugly mug.

Could you post the link straight to the thread... :D

Albums with a theme thread

;)