Opeth euro tour 2003

Well,it says on the OPETH site that NILE and MADDER MORTEM have shown interest.Well MADDER MORTEM could do it,but NILE would have to miss the first week of the tour,seems that they are still on tour in the USA.But i guess that they could join around mid febuary,or from march 1st onwards.

I hope they do,that would be fucking incredible.

Tomorrow I'm gonna get myself a ticket for METALFEST 2003 in Tilburg (Holland) for March 2nd: PARADISE LOST + OPETH + NILE + SAMAEL + CATHEDRAL + WITHOUT FACE.

ive just been to the official nile website,and i cant see this written anywhere?

Madder Mortem have some gigs in the first week of Opeth's tour too so it isn't likely that they'll do it... which is fortunate cuz I don't care much for them.... I'd love to see Nile though :(

To be honest, I don't really want to see Nile. I don't like their music. I'd much rather see someone such as Novembre, or Katatonia... but that's just me. ;)

Originally posted in the 'Lucuna Coil cancel Opeth Tour' thread
An Evening With Opeth, no opening act...that is my ultimate dream. Although it would have been awesome if the European package with Katatonia and Novembre made it to our shores...

:confused: Does this include the UK then? Seeing as we ARE in Europue?

\m/

Originally posted by famuz
Tomorrow I'm gonna get myself a ticket for METALFEST 2003 in Tilburg (Holland) for March 2nd: PARADISE LOST + OPETH + NILE + SAMAEL + CATHEDRAL + WITHOUT FACE.

That sounds really nice... and Holland isn't to far away from Germany. :D

Too bad I'm writing my final exams on the next two days. :)

Actually I've just ordered my Opeth tickets for Feb 28th, although that date is right between my two exam blocks; but fortunately the gig is on a Friday evening and I just don't want to miss Opeth because of that fucking Abitur. :lol:

How about this one:

I'm going to the Inferno festival in Oslo, Norway which includes OPETH, CHILDREN OF BODOM, IMMORTAL, and VADER!

Yeah I know what you mean Fifth Horseman... I have an exam on February the 12th.... there goes my plans to watch the two portuguese gigs... now I can only watch the one on the 13th... :\

Metalmaster: That's a dream lineup :eek:

Originally posted by Metalmaster
How about this one:

I'm going to the Inferno festival in Oslo, Norway which includes OPETH, CHILDREN OF BODOM, IMMORTAL, and VADER!

thats an amazing line-up!

Hey guys, just thought i'd let you know that, according to Century Media:

Highly acclaimed Norwegian outfit Madder Mortem are to embark on a full European tour supporting Swedish Metal masters Opeth in February and March 2003.

Following the release and subsequent killer reviews of their latest Avant-garde Dark Metal album, “Deadlands”, in October 2002 through Century Media Records, two of the most outstanding metal acts around will compliment each other perfectly on this unmissable tour.

MADDER MORTEM on tour with OPETH in the UK:

March 2003

10th Portsmouth - Wedgwood Rooms
11th Manchester - Hop & Grape
12th London - Mean Fiddler
13th Exeter - University
14th Glasgow - Garage
15th Nottingham - Rock City
16th Bradford - Rio
17th Birmingham - Academy
19th Dublin - Whelan’s