Opeth Fans, A Dumber Class of Tool Fans?

this coming from you? It seems like you're the only one "feigning" anything here....trying to act like the cool community college professor.....you, my friend, need to die...

When did I try to feign any sort of intellectualism, asshole? You seem to be refferring only to yourself.

It's my normal mode of address, I can hardly be expected to alter it just to make you happy.

And yes, making up words bespeaks a tragic desire to appear more intelligent than one is.

shit, where the fuck did hilter come from? i leave the forum for a couple hours and all of a sudden i see these posts by some wannabe hilter youth stroll in with a thesaurus and and a superiority complex.

just where did you come from little man? and would you like a bite of my placenta?

This is what happens when members of one forum venture out into another forum, pick a fight with people while they're there, and then one of those people follows them back once they return to their original forum. :rolleyes:

Everyone but reltiH flodA shut the fuck up. He has a damn good point you are all arrogant idiots, you are all showing it here, you are all making a living example on why everyone elsewhere hates this forum. The man walks here and attacks the forum, i mean i fucking do it everyday how fucking stupid are you people? why dont you idiots pick on someone YOUR size like me? Everyone here is like morningrise they wuss out of an argument with me cause you know i will make you go crazy until you end up ignoring me or agreeing with me. But im not different than him from now on if ANY of you wants something with reltiH flodA they can address it to me and we will see what happens.

Originally posted by bleedingskeptic
shit, where the fuck did hilter come from? i leave the forum for a couple hours and all of a sudden i see these posts by some wannabe hilter youth stroll in with a thesaurus and and a superiority complex.

just where did you come from little man? and would you like a bite of my placenta?

You can't even spell HITLER and you wonder why folks assume a position of superiority when addressing you?

Originally posted by reltiH flodA

You can't even spell HITLER and you wonder why folks assume a position of superiority when addressing you?

this is coming from the person who thinks it's cute be have the 'anti-fuhrer' moniker, right? get a fucking life, proofreader. if i didn't know better, i'd say you were a 12-year-old with good diction, too much time, and absolutely no package or common sense.

no, i know why, its because someone thinks they are part of a master race. plus, i'm not the one who has ADD and spelled adolf hitler backwards, at least i gave it a try left to right.

Everyone but reltiH flodA shut the fuck up. He has a damn good point you are all arrogant idiots, you are all showing it here, you are all making a living example on why everyone elsewhere hates this forum. The man walks here and attacks the forum, i mean i fucking do it everyday how fucking stupid are you people? why dont you idiots pick on someone YOUR size like me? Everyone here is like morningrise they wuss out of an argument with me cause you know i will make you go crazy until you end up ignoring me or agreeing with me. But im not different than him from now on if ANY of you wants something with reltiH flodA they can address it to me and we will see what happens.
:lol:

1)he never even had an arguement.
2)he's as arrogant as we are.
and 3)would you like a bite of my placenta?

Dyslexia is the disorder which the ignorant often associate with inverting word order, dumbass. ADD is associated with hyperactivity. You're not very bright, are you?

Originally posted by reltiH flodA
Dyslexia is the disorder which the ignorant often associate with inverting word order, dumbass. ADD is associated with hyperactivity. You're not very bright, are you?

he wasn't associating the two. his point was

1. you spelled adolf hitler backwards. the fact that your name is any variation of hitler's makes you ignorant.

2. you probably have ADD, because you seem to fit the bill, psychologically.

1. you spelled adolf hitler backwards. the fact that your name is any variation of hitler's makes you ignorant.

2. you probably have ADD, because you seem to fit the bill, psychologically.

no, I actually meant dyslexia. I was just thinking of that part in CKY when Margera said to someone who was yelling at him "me have ADD" when i wrote that...

...either that or i'm just an infidel.

:lol: Classic Misanthrope, your right, I just ignore you, knowing it won't get me anywhere.
Why don't you all just ignore Hitler, I agree with Misanthrope in the fact that you should all just shutup... The guy is obviously looking for replies and your just fueling him. Oh well, no one will listen to me anyways.

Originally posted by saturnix

The last time I checked, ignorance denoted a lack of knowledge. "...that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."

Originally posted by bleedingskeptic

its because i'm not aryan.

Neither am I. Somehow I don't think it has much to do with your lack of intellectual sophistication.