OPETH FANSITE!!!

the point of creating alternate forms of these kinds of things is to do it better than your competition.

i severely doubt you'd do it better than Opeth.com. therefore, your only purpose would be to present the info in another language or format.

Opeth site for the blind anyone? :tickled:

Oi, stop stealin members from my forum :p.

No, really, it's good to see people are putting in an active effort, but I think it should consist of more than parroting what's already out there. The only reason I never made a site in tribute to Opeth is because www.opeth.com has pretty much everything you'd want. It's an official site that actually feels official.

Actually, it ain't like that, they are not fields for colors, it's a complete css code and manage various html templates just for the forum alone, a well made site consisting of php/mysql is another, much more difficult thing to do. It's not that hard, but it's not something anyone could do anyway.

youlookadopted said:
Actually, it ain't like that, they are not fields for colors, it's a complete css code and manage various html templates just for the forum alone, a well made site consisting of php/mysql is another, much more difficult thing to do. It's not that hard, but it's not something anyone could do anyway.

nice work dude, the site looks nice. most people here wouldn't know where to get started with php in the first place. Good luck!