December 17th and 18th Swedish gigs

I agree, had that discussion with my pals after the show.
Opeth have such a high standard on all their songs, and since they are so long and play so few in one gig, they could really skip these standard ones and rotate more.

Im jealous on the guys going tonight, they will at least hear some more newer songs.

Im pretty bummed about them having another setlist tonight... Treat the ones who did not care to get tickets to the first show in time!

To me Cynic was a bit of a disappointment due to it was hard hearing much of the music due to that "wailing" put together with his vocals. Ocean sounded a bit more intresting due to me not hearing them before and don't knowing what to expect from them, nice screams from the singer and rather mixed inbetween a bit more quiet and very loud parts of the songs, but I think both the bands did it good on a warm-up scale. Though of course nothing could beat Opeth's preformance even though they all felt a bit ill. ;)

hair appearance
baying of the hounds
serenity painted death
lotus eater
to rid the disease
wreath
night and the silent water
bleak

not really any uberrare songs there ... tho i hadnt heard SPD before and it was great

I'd assume they still need the break over the holidays to rehearse anything they haven't played at all. Still a lot of change in that list from what they've been playing up till 24 hours ago so its still pretty cool. Really hope I'll get to see Wreath some day (In addition to all the cool #### they've never played..)

[KOTNO]Narrot;7896215 said:
hair appearance
baying of the hounds
serenity painted death
lotus eater
to rid the disease
wreath
night and the silent water
bleak

not really any uberrare songs there ... tho i hadnt heard SPD before and it was great

FUSK!

Not sure but something like:

Heir Apparent
The Grand Conjuration
Godheads Lament
The Lotus Eater
Hope Leaves
Deliverance
Demon of the Fall
The Drapery Falls

The order is probably completely fucked up though.

Edit: is that order better? And it was definetly Hope Leaves and not Windowpane

i feel like i was offered to become the king of the world, join opeth as a third guitarist and whatnot but couldnt say yes cuz someone slit out my vocal cords :eek:

Windowpane? o_O What show where you at?

Hmm... You're probably right. Must have been at the soundcheck before the show that they played some from Windowpane then...

EDIT: Nope. I just checked the video snippet I recorded from the soundcheck. They played Hope Leaves on the soundcheck too. Wonder why I got confused. Can't even blame alcohol, since I was sober the whole time. Can I blame getting old and senile? :p

Maybe it's the line "In the corner beside my window" that made me associate to windowpane? *shrug* Anyway. You're absolutely correct. I retract my statement earlier and hang my head in shame for not recognizing the correct song.