Opeth footage coming soon, link inside

I don't know the time conversion, Avenged Sevenfold is playing now and here's the schedule:

14.55 Uhr TRIVIUM (02.55 pm MEST) Live Centerstage
15.35 Uhr ALICE IN CHAINS (03.35 pm MEST) Aufzeichnung Centerstage
16.00 Uhr AVENGED SEVENFOLD (04.00 pm MEST) Live Centerstage
16.45 Uhr KORN (04.45 pm MEST) Aufzeichnung Centerstage
17.10 Uhr BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE (05.10 pm MEST) Live Centerstage
18.00 Uhr OPETH (06.00 pm MEST) Aufzeichnung Alternastage
18.30 Uhr THE DARKNESS (06.30 pm MEST) Live Centerstage
19.30 Uhr CRADLE OF FILTH (07.30 pm MEST) Aufzeichnung Alternastage
20.00 Uhr REAMONN (08.00 pm MEST) Live Centerstage
21.15 Uhr SOULFLY (09.15 pm MEST) Aufzeichnung Alternastage
22.00 Uhr METALLICA (10.00 pm MEST) Live Centerstage
00.00 Uhr DANKO JONES (00.00 am MEST) Aufzeichnung Alternastage
00.45 Uhr IN FLAMES (00.45 am MEST) Aufzeichnung Alternastage
01.35 Uhr BLOODHOUND GANG (01.35 am MEST) Aufzeichnung Alternastage

Put it in your real player, it pixelates a little but the stream is still awesome.

Stream's starting to stuggle a little, probably cause so many people are jumping on.

The sound's still spot on though.

Plus you can pause the stream if you need in the Real Player.

I have to agree on the quality, I'm very impressed with the lack of lagging and the sharp picture rocks. The editing is done well also.

Looks like noon Eastern Time. Of course I expect them to be a little late (things just get delayed - Korn has already gone past the starting time for BFMV).

I'm gonna watch because the quality is great, but I hate these 30 minute Opeth sets. I'm greedy and I want more!

So, which 3 songs are they gonna play???

TGC for sure.

GOP probably.

Deliverance or Demon maybe.

Powers said:
I have to be honest, I'm rather enjoying Bullet for My Valentine...I feel oh so dirty.

Pfff music snob ! You enjoy music or you don't !

I loved Avenged Sevenfold more : more shredding and the now " man I am so fuckin more metal than you " obligatory Pantera's Walk cover ( Did Pantera record other songs ?)

And when I listen to Bullet and these types of bands I wonder how rich the At The Gates guitarists would be if they had find a way to copyright the riffs from their Slaughter of The Soul album !

Don't forget to check out the Four Horsemen tonight !

Death_To_False_Metal said:
Pfff music snob ! You enjoy music or you don't !

I loved Avenged Sevenfold more : more shredding and the now " man I am so fuckin more metal than you " obligatory Pantera's Walk cover ( Did Pantera record other songs ?)

And when I listen to Bullet and these types of bands I wonder how rich the At The Gates guitarists would be if they had find a way to copyright the riffs from their Slaughter of The Soul album !

Don't forget to check out the Four Horsemen tonight !

Always enjoyed 7 Fold myself, to be honest.