Opeth footage coming soon, link inside

they have no problem showing fucking Metallica for over 2 full hours yesterday, yet can't fucking show Opeth's measly 25+ minutes up until Deliverance is over

I can't believe I got up for this bullshit
a;osdfjasod;jfasodpfjzcxv

</raged>...

I recorded it...the sound is good and the picture is pretty good but the file is very big. 1,53 GB. :lol:

I don`t know if anyone is interested in making it smaller or if anyone want it.
At least i have it here.

:loco:

i have a 61 mb file of the full performance shown that I'll start uploading... anyone know what the best site is to share something like this?

House of Seance said:
i have a 61 mb file of the full performance shown that I'll start uploading... anyone know what the best site is to share something like this?

Or rapidshare.de (no need for e-mail and shit) and no 7 days limit like yousendit.

started uploading it to YouSendIt, I'll post the link here as soon as its done... if it's needed I'll put it on rapidshare later

it's a .ram file so, played in realplayer

looks like it's going to be 28 minutes or so

House of Seance said:
they have no problem showing fucking Metallica for over 2 full hours yesterday, yet can't fucking show Opeth's measly 25+ minutes up until Deliverance is over

I can't believe I got up for this bullshit
a;osdfjasod;jfasodpfjzcxv

</raged>...
That's because Metallica was live. And because they are Metallica.

25 minutes of Opeth > 2 hours of Metallica

but whatever I guess, I'll make a new thread when the video is done uploading, I'll leave the email address for people to mail in it

if they got the footage, maybe they'll show it again, maybe they'll put it up for download, I don't really care, but just the same I also don't really care if his inbox is flooded with angry Opeth fans :p