Opeth=Green Day lol =P

I agree with him. By using words like retarded and faggot you just demean yourself. There are better ways to say what you want to say than to resort to using immature phrases.

I beg to differ and even turn the table around. There is nothing in the clip that can be regarded as fact of him being homosexual. No solid proof at all, as far as I could see. Surely one would at least need some sort of confession, or a very strong indicator, such as if the boy visibly had gay-magazines laying around in his room, before claiming it be the truth. This is a clip about a kid not liking opeth.. The thought that crossed my mind when I watched it, was "..did he just say they play 3-chord riffs?", not if he fancys boys or girls for sexual activities.

It's just that in the end, saying someone is "stupid, retarded, idiot, dumbass, etc." is only some shortcut to expressing your disagreement with some acts that could be easily explained. These acts also have a better reason to be done than because the person is "stupid, retard, idiot, dumbass, etc." and that's the main problem of calling people that way; because you slowly learn to become blind about what's hapenning.

I wanted to add a little thing regarding Psychadelicon...
There's something to consider when someone is calling another "faggot" or such; the expression itself has lost most of his sense recently (I wonder why - but I think I know - ...homosexuals aren't necesserily stupid) and only means "retarded" or "idiot". So, of course there's no elements of proof that the kid is homosexual but that wasn't the point of the insult; it was only to tell that he was stupid (which again doesn't mean anything as explained before).

Not very funny, but I guess he tried.

The actual comments on the Metallica sucks video really are funny though. I can't believe how stupid people can be.

E: Same with the other video comments actually. It's really interesting how many people believe anything that is said to them with a straight face. Fascinating. Makes me lose some of my faith in human kind though.

I thought it was pretty funny. Not like, comedic genius or whatever, but still entertaining :)