"Roads" should be performed live

Words of Credence

Silent Hill lurker
Jul 17, 2007
In a hole, but it's gone now
Seriously, that song is brilliant. Short but still powerful.

They should do it as a sort of a surprise song. Heck, they should do "Patterns in the Ivy II" and "Still day beneath the sun" live as well.

Maybe Opeth unplugged? (not mtv unplugged, but sorta on their own initiative)

there are a few opeth songs i would love to see live. but the chances are very low : Hours Of Wealth, Patterns 2, Still Day, and Dirge for November.

of all those. Hours is more likely. But i cant picture any of them being played.

there are a few opeth songs i would love to see live. but the chances are very low : Hours Of Wealth, Patterns 2, Still Day, and Dirge for November.

of all those. Hours is more likely. But i cant picture any of them being played.

Dirge is my favorite Opeth song. period.

those are some of my top 10 opeth songs, definitly. Hours of wealth, patterns 2, dirge for november = amazing

u know honestly....well its jsut my opinion....but that song is prolly teh only thing Mikey did that Im not a fan of......its just too plain/bland.....doesnt do it for me......im sure many ppl like it.....as for seein t live.....they could do it.....if thehy can cover SoF live....this song mabe.....PEAC EOUT