Opeth Handphone Themes

Unlike most of the cruel people here, i can help you with that:p

well if you have bluetooth devices both on your computer and cellphone you may use that with downloading some songs off "guitarpro" and send the MIDI files to your phone which will work nice with your cellphone unless its monophonic. And you can also download the midi files of many songs off internet just google for them.

hope that was helpful.

It's not nice to be harsh on the new people kids:p

Raistlin Majere said:
Unlike most of the cruel people here, i can help you with that:p

well if you have bluetooth devices both on your computer and cellphone you may use that with downloading some songs off "guitarpro" and send the MIDI files to your phone which will work nice with your cellphone unless its monophonic. And you can also download the midi files of many songs off internet just google for them.

hope that was helpful.

It's not nice to be harsh on the new people kids:p
r.i.p. mysongbook :cry:
RjBeals said:
So far no. I only put it on a few weeks ago. My other ringtone is the song played when level 9-5 is beat on the old tengin (nintendo) tetris. I was so addicted to that game in the 80's.
Your sig makes it look like there are mosquitos in front of my monitor :guh:

Ten SiSi said:
I think those silly europeans are putting phones in their hands now.
:lol: :kickass: <--tea

um, to answer the original question, some phones allow you to record snipits of sound to use as a ringtone. You might check to see if your phone has that option, otherwise, I can't help ya. I just wanted to laugh at Ten SiSi's reply...