Opeth @ Nokia Theater

Thanks for the offer, but like I said in my edited post, I don't want you to go through the trouble.

I would've been taking my car, but it is curently in the shop waiting for a new trany to be installed on it.

I used to hang out at the AMC movie theater all the time in Rochelle Park.

Oh sweet! That theater is great, only its totally overpriced and usually draws in customers who are grumpy from a long day of shopping and are just looking for other ways to spend their money so they spontaneously go see a movie and hiss at anyone who ACCIDENTALLY kicks the back of their chair. Bastards. Anyway, thats great, I'm glad to meet a fellow Bergen County resident on the forums! Don't worry about the bus: the 163 stops at almost 1 am, and that will take you back home. Thats what I am taking into the city. I look forward to seeing you there, only I wont know who you are at all, BUT I WILL KNOW THAT SOMEWHERE IN THE AUDIENCE IS SOME FORUM-GOER WHO LIVES IN BERGEN COUNTY AND FOR THAT REASON, I WILL SMILE

I suspect there will be a lot of NJ residents attending this show being that Opeth are not playing at the Starland Ballroom.

haha. You can't miss me: I'll be the only one who looks like she got lost on her way to the FallOutBoy show. Plus, I'm really short and I'll be there with a black girl.

I'll be going to the Nokia show...can't wait for it!!!! Gunna try to hit up some Carmines before the show! It's right across from the Nokia....AMAZING Italian food!

i will be there in full armour praising the dark lord gods of the underworld that is nokia thatre, which is incredibly nice and then masturbating to and holding hands, so say hi to me PEACE.

Intriguing. Perhaps I'll go early and grab some food myself. Thanks for the suggestion!

No probs... I'm hoping that there isn't a long wait... it's known to have crazy long waits... hours most of the time. But the food is on point!! I'm looking forward to a nice hearty feast before witnessing the mighty Opeth!!!

Even though the Starland Ballroom is in the middle of nowhere, It would be a shame if it closed down. I have many fond memories of that place.

Has Opeth ever played at the Nokia Theater in the past? If not, this show is going to be legendary.

I think it may be their first time.

Nokia Theatre is fairly new so I don't think they've played there before.