Opeth @ Nokia Theater

babymilk

Scrumptulescent
May 24, 2008
newjersey
Hi. I'm going to see Opeth at the Nokia Theater next week, September 18. What forum members will be attending?

Haven't posted here in quite a while but I will be there as well.

Also concerning Nokia Theater, what are the chances of actually meeting the band there? If one of you guys have gone there before.

yay! Im soo excited. If you guys remember, look for a short girl with really long hair, and say "Hi babymilk!"

Haven't posted here in quite a while but I will be there as well.

Also concerning Nokia Theater, what are the chances of actually meeting the band there? If one of you guys have gone there before.

i don't think the chances will be too slim considering the event is like in the heart of Times Square, soo im sure the guys will wanna do some early sightseeing.

I just checked on Nokia Theater's website and it lists Nachtmystium and High on Fire as the only supporting acts. I really hope thats is true, therefore all 3 bands will have longer sets. Like you said, who knows.

Doubt they'd have any local bands opening for a band like Opeth unless they had some kind of prestige.

Yes. I live in Fort Lee. I haven't been to Fair Lawn in a long time but I'm always in the Paramus area.