Opeth - Heritage : opinions

I don't think it's either bad or good. It just doesn't awake any certain feelings. Mediocre.

I am a huge Opeth fan, they're one of my favorite bands.

Heritage, however, is a boring as fuck album. I can't even pretend to like this. What a disappointment.

Christ. Akerfeldt is responsible for ALL their songwriting. Its a solo band, just like Annihilator or Death. But unlike Annihilator or Death, Opeth are fucking shite.

Aside from one album Annihilator are shit, so.....

Oh ffs go buy your own Internet you god fearing Christian.

I can say with certainty that you would not support the theft of something that you created before it was even released to the public or even after. Your argument that I must believe in fairy tales in order to have morals is a bad one that can't be justified. Go back to your little internet world of self-entitlement where it's okay to take things that you don't own.

I can say with certainty that you would not support the theft of something that you created before it was even released to the public or even after. Your argument that I must believe in fairy tales in order to have morals is a bad one that can't be justified. Go back to your little internet world of self-entitlement where it's okay to take things that you don't own.

It's fine if you think that downloading is wrong but it has been brought up so many times in the forum that it's pointless to keep saying it. People are going to download, they always do, there's no stopping it. You're wasting your breath telling people that it's wrong. No one cares.

Alright.

Now fuck off.

Kind of boring upon first listen. It's definitely something you have to be in the mood for. Still, there's some really cool stuff on there.

I love how you assume that I actually downloaded a copy of the album in order to hear it. You do realise there are other ways to hear the album without having to do that don't you?

My argument that you ride a fluffy horse over a rainbow to school stands.

His clean vocals are way better on the older albums IMO, especially on MAYH and Morningrise, he sounds too much like a "singer" singer now, with all the "tecnnique" and shit, he sounded fine on the older ones before he "learnt" how to sing.

His clean vocals are way better on the older albums IMO, especially on MAYH and Morningrise, he sounds too much like a "singer" singer now, with all the "tecnnique" and shit, he sounded fine on the older ones before he "learnt" how to sing.

:lol:

kvcymkzy6p.jpg

you realize the internet is the only medium in this world that is untouched by the censoring claws of government and private media? which is why 8 year olds with careless parents can easily log on and watch videos of people being murdered with blunt objects.

haven't heard opeth since watershed. did not get into that album and don't expect to get into this one.