opeth high res pics anyone want em? ;)

Excellent pics.
As a general question, what are venues around the UK like these days for letting cameras inside? Of all the gigs i've been to over the years i've never bothered taking a camera; however i've now got a digital camera and want to take it to the Opeth gigs i'm going to this week. D'ya reckon i'll get in with it (in my pocket) and be able to take pics without it being confiscated by the security?

TattooAnt said:
Excellent pics.
As a general question, what are venues around the UK like these days for letting cameras inside? Of all the gigs i've been to over the years i've never bothered taking a camera; however i've now got a digital camera and want to take it to the Opeth gigs i'm going to this week. D'ya reckon i'll get in with it (in my pocket) and be able to take pics without it being confiscated by the security?

I've had no problem whatsoever with cameras at gigs. I only bring disposables but loads of people around me had digitals. Mind you it depends where you go, London might be a bit tougher due to terrorism etc. Birmingham and Leeds are fine though.