Opeth @ House of Blues March 2nd

~~~

I'll be there, in May, for OPETH. You know, the reigning masters of Swedish Black-Metal.

~~~~

I'm gonna try like hell to be there this time. Always something in the way before. Seems kinda weird going to see Opeth at the HOB. I've been to the old one in Cambridge and it was great. $30, don't care, small money to see O. Wish I could have seen the other Martin and Per but all good things come to an end, no?

I'm gonna try like hell to be there this time. Always something in the way before. Seems kinda weird going to see Opeth at the HOB. I've been to the old one in Cambridge and it was great. $30, don't care, small money to see O. Wish I could have seen the other Martin and Per but all good things come to an end, no?

To be honest, when I saw them at the Palladium with Martin Lopez and Peter Lindgren I was really underwhelmed. When I saw them with Axe and Fredrik, they were good beyond what I even expect from Opeth. I don't think you missed much. This House of Blues concert is going to be fantastic...

Pre-Sale already sold out. I have a feeling this is going to be an awesome show.
I hope the new HOB lives up to my expectations.
People think I'm crazy going to see Opeth for the 12th time in 6 years.
But they keep getting better each & every time !

I'd see Opeth 12 times in 12 days even if they played the same set list. I'm busting my HOB cherry in 2 weeks with Thorogood, and I can't fucking wait for Opeth.